Author Topic: PERFECT STING  (Read 1921 times)

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
PERFECT STING
« on: September 11, 2024, 02:54:44 PM »
Hahahahaha. Perfect sting adds luster to sales with 46 babies.  Usta wrote today.    Buyers beware. This horse was drugged up to gills. Holloway got suspended and fined.   Bad money spent on these babies that will all be duds.   Buyers beware !!!

Lance

• Stakes Horse
Re: PERFECT STING
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 04:29:27 PM »
They seemed to sell pretty low at the Goshen sale.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 04:48:36 PM »
goshen sale ???
that doesn't even count

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2024, 05:19:20 PM »
Holloway is a cheating bum ! Wouldn’t let him train my horses if it was free !

jupiter

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2024, 05:50:28 PM »
Just remember the hidden positive he got, buried till it had to be dealt with.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 06:26:54 PM »
So i guess joe h and perfect sting are the only ones ever to get a positive of some description
you guys say all the time everyone is loading them up to some degree
if so than they should all go in 149 or less , unless of course some have more ability/pedigree than others
will we say the same when confederates babies go up for sale

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2024, 06:48:55 PM »
What about Cambest?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 07:16:21 PM »
So i guess joe h and perfect sting are the only ones ever to get a positive of some description
you guys say all the time everyone is loading them up to some degree
if so than they should all go in 149 or less , unless of course some have more ability/pedigree than others
will we say the same when confederates babies go up for sale

ITSA REALLY EASY FOR SOME OF THESE BUSTOUTS ON HERE TO SAY EVERY ANIML WHO WAS EVER ANY GOOD WAS JUICED \

ACCORDING TO MOST ASSHOLES ON HERE ..

WHEN THEY WIN THE JUICED WHEN THE LOSE THEY RATS..

THATS WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT ANY ASSHOLE IS ALLOWED AN OPINON..NO MATTER HOW MORONIC THEY SOUND

THIS WORTHLESS FORUM IS BECOMING LESS READABLE BY THE DAY..
LUCPARK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2024, 07:34:41 PM »
To make a stud takes a multitude of things.  Will to win, pedigree, big heart & confirmation to name a few.  Now, that being said I for one said Tall Dark Stranger would be horrible and I would argue with anyone to say different.  Had probably the greatest book of mares a stud could ever get and his first crop is a 100% disaster.  If Papi Rob stays sound you wouldn't even talk about TDS.  Papi Rob has far exceeded TDS in the stud barn with far less in mare quality.  Now as far as perfect sting goes the jury is out.  He's got the pedigree and confirmation and as a two yr old he had the will to win.  As a 3yo he couldn't quiet get there and has a questionable positive test.  Brittany and Art Zubrod usually have good success with stallions they stand but on the other hand Joe Holloway hasn't had a good stud in his career.  So, I will have to put Holloway in the Chuck Sylvester, Bill Robinson category for people that had good horses but bad studs.  Perfect Sting will be 50/50 gamble in my opinion.  We shall see.....

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2024, 12:56:11 AM »
Perfect STINK renamed as a stud in the future?

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2024, 10:53:45 AM »
To make a stud takes a multitude of things.  Will to win, pedigree, big heart & confirmation to name a few.  Now, that being said I for one said Tall Dark Stranger would be horrible and I would argue with anyone to say different.  Had probably the greatest book of mares a stud could ever get and his first crop is a 100% disaster.  If Papi Rob stays sound you wouldn't even talk about TDS.  Papi Rob has far exceeded TDS in the stud barn with far less in mare quality.  Now as far as perfect sting goes the jury is out.  He's got the pedigree and confirmation and as a two yr old he had the will to win.  As a 3yo he couldn't quiet get there and has a questionable positive test.  Brittany and Art Zubrod usually have good success with stallions they stand but on the other hand Joe Holloway hasn't had a good stud in his career.  So, I will have to put Holloway in the Chuck Sylvester, Bill Robinson category for people that had good horses but bad studs.  Perfect Sting will be 50/50 gamble in my opinion.  We shall see.....
    Tall Dark Stranger is a Bettors Delight, maybe the best horse sire of all time regardless of breed.....but has not been able to really produce any sires himself.  It's such a crap shoot.  Some of the greatest broodmares alive were very common, below average racehorses and some of the greatest mares of all time were not good broodmares.
    Bill Robinson did train Mach Three who might have the one of the greatest impact on racing in the past 50 years.   Cams Card Shark and Art Major were both good, Precious BUnny and Presidential both had modest success.

Anakin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2024, 10:59:30 AM »
One advantage Perfect Sting has is there will not be any competition for him in New Jersey next year. Cattlewash has left for Ontario, so Perfect Sting will only have Lazarus to deal with.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2024, 12:04:24 PM »
Who are trusting? I for one believe that every Pelling, Takter, Burke, & Coleman horse was chemically enhanced. Some will still be decent studs.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2024, 12:30:14 PM »
    Tall Dark Stranger is a Bettors Delight, maybe the best horse sire of all time regardless of breed.....but has not been able to really produce any sires himself.  It's such a crap shoot.  Some of the greatest broodmares alive were very common, below average racehorses and some of the greatest mares of all time were not good broodmares.
    Bill Robinson did train Mach Three who might have the one of the greatest impact on racing in the past 50 years.   Cams Card Shark and Art Major were both good, Precious BUnny and Presidential both had modest success.

More than likely the great race mares were really on the common side but loaded to the gills….  I call them “counterfeits”….

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2024, 01:09:30 PM »
Some of the greatest broodmares alive were very common, below average racehorses and some of the greatest mares of all time were not good broodmares.

Here's a current day example of this on the trotting side.  What do Atlanta, Mission Brief and Jolene Jolene have in common.  Aside from being great racemares all three have 2 year old fillies in the KYSS final Sunday, BUT it's not the rich top class final it's the 2nd class Commonwealth final.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal