Author Topic: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE  (Read 1704 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« on: September 11, 2024, 07:20:43 PM »
SHE MIGHT BE A BIGGER FCKIN IDOT THAN JOE BIDEN >>IF THATS POSSIBLE ngc3 ngc3

PS DEBATE WAS RIGGED  AND KAMALA STILL MADE A COMPLETE NITWIT OUT OF HERSELF

I LIKE TO PISS ON LAST KNIGHTS  DEBATE MODERATORS

COMPLETE SCUM
« Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 07:22:55 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: KAMALA EYE CANDY,,OR EYE SORE
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 07:56:51 PM »

COMPLETE SCUM

tmbz1

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 08:44:17 PM »

COMPLETE SCUM
She stands for nothing she's accomplished nothing 3 1/2 years.... She was the district attorney at San Francisco that's a total sewer. She took the guns from the police in California leaving California lawless.

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2024, 01:38:00 AM »

COMPLETE SCUM

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2024, 05:36:36 AM »
FUGLY

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 05:58:13 AM »
You fools think Trump is some sort of Adonis? He's a bloated, orange goof. Do I think Kamala is hot? Not really. But she wiped the floor with Trump here in PA Tuesday night. That's the reality.
Don't worry. You MAGA incels and groypers can still vote for the felon.
No matter what it'll be a close race because America has always had racists and misogynists. Furthermore, every single Presidential election we've ever had has been close either in the popular vote or the electoral college.
In '84 Reagan won nearly every state but Minnesota which was Mondale's home state but the popular vote was closer.
There hasn't been a blowout and this November will be no exception.
I'll be happy when this election is over because I have a sneaking suspicion Trump will be gone forever. But we'll see...
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 06:22:13 AM »
You fools think Trump is some sort of Adonis? He's a bloated, orange goof. Do I think Kamala is hot? Not really. But she wiped the floor with Trump here in PA Tuesday night. That's the reality.
Don't worry. You MAGA incels and groypers can still vote for the felon.
No matter what it'll be a close race because America has always had racists and misogynists. Furthermore, every single Presidential election we've ever had has been close either in the popular vote or the electoral college.
In '84 Reagan won nearly every state but Minnesota which was Mondale's home state but the popular vote was closer.
There hasn't been a blowout and this November will be no exception.
I'll be happy when this election is over because I have a sneaking suspicion Trump will be gone forever. But we'll see...

So, you want more inflation, more taxes, and more regulation. You must be one of those people who loves the government intruding more and more into your life and taking more of your freedom.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2024, 06:53:52 AM »
So, you want more inflation, more taxes, and more regulation. You must be one of those people who loves the government intruding more and more into your life and taking more of your freedom.
inflation is going down. Maybe if you quit watching rw intelligence podcasters you'd know the US staved off recession. Inflation is currently at its lowest levels since August 2021.
The only people who should worry about a tax hike are obesity making more than $500k. I'm fortunate enough to be 1 of those and I'm not sweating a few percentage points 1 way or another; I let my accountant do that. Everyone else not massively prospering (aka the vast majority of Americans in both red + blue states) won't see a penny in more taxes.
1 regulation I'm happy to see return is safeguards so that IF we find ourselves battling another pandemic, we won't have an incompetent moron who sold off all our personal protection equipment, ventilators,etc. to foreign nations.
Another regulation is honoring our NATO commitments so we don't find ourselves playing catch up isolated by China or Russia 

No one is taking your freedom  - no matter what Tucker Douchebag, Beanie Pool, or Charlie Pencilneck says.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2024, 07:09:01 AM »
P.S. I voted for George Bush twice and Mitt. I would have voted for the great John McCain but putting that ditz Sarah Palin on the ticket changed that. I voted for Pat Toomey our retired senator.
However,  I'm a NeverTrumper!

P.P.S. Let's get back to talking racing, which has been exciting at Pocono. Our partnership will have a couple in to go at the Championship Meet at the Red Mile next month. Looking forward to visiting Lexington.  tmbz1

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2024, 07:19:17 AM »
I rarely have a smile on my face reading anything on this site ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank you and i will say it right this time as Thank you is not enough ADMIN AS i never thought i would ever make a comment on anything to do with this election on this site but today i found someone who i agree with 100 percent and truth is that the orange clown does not care about anyone and purely lies without remorse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When did it become acceptable to never admit your wrongs and never tell the truth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If you lived with EL CHAPO and you had money up your ass would you vote for him because times are good for you and would all the chaos he created be ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2024, 08:14:14 AM »
inflation is going down. Maybe if you quit watching rw intelligence podcasters you'd know the US staved off recession. Inflation is currently at its lowest levels since August 2021.
The only people who should worry about a tax hike are obesity making more than $500k. I'm fortunate enough to be 1 of those and I'm not sweating a few percentage points 1 way or another; I let my accountant do that. Everyone else not massively prospering (aka the vast majority of Americans in both red + blue states) won't see a penny in more taxes.
1 regulation I'm happy to see return is safeguards so that IF we find ourselves battling another pandemic, we won't have an incompetent moron who sold off all our personal protection equipment, ventilators,etc. to foreign nations.
Another regulation is honoring our NATO commitments so we don't find ourselves playing catch up isolated by China or Russia 

No one is taking your freedom  - no matter what Tucker Douchebag, Beanie Pool, or Charlie Pencilneck says.

Lower inflation means prices are still going up just a little slower That does not make up for the suffering the inflation has caused for almost four years.

All taxes matter because the end result is the middle class pays them. raise taxes on business, it impacts all the businesses so they all raise prices. After all they have to maintain their profits so you will keep investing your 401k money in funds holding those stocks as investments. So you want the government telling you what furnace you can install, what refrigerator you can buy, what car to drive, etc.?  I don't!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Elite
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2024, 08:36:36 AM »
Lower inflation means prices are still going up just a little slower That does not make up for the suffering the inflation has caused for almost four years.

All taxes matter because the end result is the middle class pays them. raise taxes on business, it impacts all the businesses so they all raise prices. After all they have to maintain their profits so you will keep investing your 401k money in funds holding those stocks as investments. So you want the government telling you what furnace you can install, what refrigerator you can buy, what car to drive, etc.?  I don't!
rest easy; everything isn't the culture war you think it is. Nobody us taking your pickup away from you. Nobody is yanking your gas dryer out of your basement.

I was talking about federal income tax rates. Business tax rates will be better under Harris than even Biden. All Trump wants to do is run up trillions more in debt by lowering the corporate tax rate so they can in turn fund him and his cronies. He cares absolutely NOTHING about you or me.

Stop whining. Stop turning everything into an imaginary battle.

Go watch some good harness racing and relax.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2024, 08:48:33 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1  Admin   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2024, 09:35:16 AM »
If you are for Trump how stupid are you really the guy has done nothing but lie about everything like the virus which was just going to fade away like building the Border wall which is buddy Steve stole all the money then he pardons him that the kind of jerk he is what has he done for people in his life NOTHING.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2024, 01:06:10 PM »
If Trump puts any more schmutz bronzer on his face, he'll be more orange than Dr  Zeus from "Planet of the Apes"!  ngc3 ngc3
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    Today at 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal