Author Topic: Whipping fines  (Read 2261 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Whipping fines
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2024, 06:19:22 PM »
Build a ring and throw these two in and see who wins.
Site supposed to be about harness racing.

I agree!!

When some people make a legitimate post, others go off because they don’t like what is posted. Look at some of the lewd and crude comments that are made. So easy to see!!

Admin has posted this in the past and so have I. I won’t let LIL MIKEY “BULLY” me!  It’s not my fault that MIKEY doesn’t comprehend well and has personal problems in his life!!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2024, 06:27:39 PM »
Going back to AMAC. I have seen him carve horses to welts at Northfield. No fines from the Northfield judges.

To Amac,Northfield judges and stable owners. I have a list of the abuse at Northfield.

You are all on notice, including owners who condone this, I will report the abuses to Peta to review the abusive whipping,

I don't want to but it has to stop and I mean it. Just one phone call and all the video evidence is there for the reviewing.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2024, 06:35:15 PM »
Going back to AMAC. I have seen him carve horses to welts at Northfield. No fines from the Northfield judges.

To Amac,Northfield judges and stable owners. I have a list of the abuse at Northfield.

You are all on notice, including owners who condone this, I will report the abuses to Peta to review the abusive whipping,

I don't want to but it has to stop and I mean it. Just one phone call and all the video evidence is there for the reviewing.

For right/wrong/good/bad whether you have judges in the real world, judges is racing, and officials in sports , there will always be bias. Even if everyone can see the opposite. Welcome to the world we live in 2024!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2024, 06:42:40 PM »
For right/wrong/good/bad whether you have judges in the real world, judges is racing, and officials in sports , there will always be bias. Even if everyone can see the opposite. Welcome to the world we live in 2024!

When I let these videos out, the judges will be toast. I will let the judges at Northfield know prior to me action If I dont see serious fines.  This is also a warning to the stable owners.

Peta trumps them all. I want to see them sweat

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2024, 07:11:29 PM »
When I let these videos out, the judges will be toast. I will let the judges at Northfield know prior to me action If I dont see serious fines.  This is also a warning to the stable owners.

Peta trumps them all. I want to see them sweat

Have you contacted the Judges, to inquire about any of the issues you've seen, where they've seemingly ignored it?

Not Northfield, but I have at a different track, and ended up having to contact that States Gaming Commission.

It's one thing to use the whip appropriately, and a completely other thing to carve and slash away.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2024, 07:38:55 PM »
Here we go again---people post and people respond.

The only difference (yet again) is that some here have to be rude, crude, and nasty about it here!

SAD BUT TRUE!
My post WAS about the topic. Yours wasn't. You're the one who trolled and wrecked the thread once again. My response was to Sledgehammer. If he didn't like my post, he can respond. Instead, you once again stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Mind your own fucking business retard. Not every post is directed to you.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2024, 07:44:44 PM »
My post WAS about the topic. Yours wasn't. You're the one who trolled and wrecked the thread once again. My response was to Sledgehammer. If he didn't like my post, he can respond. Instead, you once again stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Mind your own fucking business retard. Not every post is directed to you.

GOOD EVENING LIL MIKEY,

If I have a significant interest in the post, I will respond whether you do or not!

If you can't handle this, it is a problem on your end!

Speaking of retards----please look in the mirror yet again!

I see the name calling continues--SO SAD!!

Thank you for your concerns!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 07:50:21 PM by rainman2 »

bello

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2024, 07:46:16 PM »
Have you contacted the Judges, to inquire about any of the issues you've seen, where they've seemingly ignored it?

Not Northfield, but I have at a different track, and ended up having to contact that States Gaming Commission.

It's one thing to use the whip appropriately, and a completely other thing to carve and slash away.

I have contacted judges. Most recent meadows regarding Amac.  I am reluctant to contact judges until I become fed up and have visual evidence.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2024, 08:45:05 AM »
Bello,,,,,,,,,,I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY SHERIFF IN A TOWN THAT DOES NOT CARE,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am finding it difficult to post due to health reasons but i had to respond as i was sure that after your post their would be no reply as i read nothing that ever shows me that anyone really cares and i am not sure if a horse is not better off dead after drug abuse and whip torture as we know horses are put down so they wont be tormented by pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When i see a horse going to the kill pen i feel it by looking at their eyes moments before death that the fear that i wish on nobody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When i was a kid RON WAPLES had a horse called ROAN BARRON who was a FFA HOrse for years and in later life he was a claimer and RON WAPLES believed that horses loved to run and at 14 years old in late december RON WAPLES went to ORANGEVILLE racetrack to claim this horse and bring him back to ROCKWOOD to live happy for the rest of his life and that really touched me as that was the fairy tale ending most want to see but as the years went by i never really see much good to talk about in this game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bello i know that if AMAC reads this he will not say to himself that he was wrong and would dislike you,,,,,,,,,,,

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal