Author Topic: Freehold  (Read 2594 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr Og

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
Freehold
« on: September 13, 2024, 06:49:51 PM »
It would be horrible news for the industry if Freehold, the oldest harness track in the world, went out of business. I watched a bit the last two days. How has Penn Gaming run this into the ground? Who closes a sportsbook and turns in a gaming license right before football season? These guys makes NYC OTB look like a success story.

I would miss seeing this historic track. Meanwhile, their pools might actually be better than Yonkers and Pocono. Also, this new track announcer is pretty darn good and he gave out a bunch of good winners on air today while I was watching.

I hope they find a path to success and resuscitate some life into the place. 

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    Today at 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    Today at 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    Today at 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    Today at 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    Today at 10:27:00 PM
  • Trigger: RRM 8)...although JMac fucked up my street with She's A Bulldog, last time that horse should see him...McNair pulling that stunt, no fucking around tonight, sure  ngc3
    Today at 10:26:10 PM
  • JT: The glamor division is down to 2 horses. RED and Brandon
    Today at 10:23:16 PM
  • JT: Beau Jangles went off the favorite ngc3
    Today at 10:15:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal