Author Topic: Joe Bongiorno  (Read 6869 times)

jupiter

• Elite
Re: Joe Bongiorno
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2024, 03:13:50 PM »
Yep, a real class family, give me fucking break. Bob is a thief, plain and simple. He swindled people out of over 4 million, FACT!!!! Jen, the trainer, has there been a bigger joke!!! Joe, hey he's the bright spot. He can drive a horse, though, he's dangerous, looks like a monkey fuckin a football. But he ain't scared to throw the lines and bounce around with one of those juiced up pieces he drives. Barb, the dam of the two prodigies. The kids were taught by a couple of pros.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2024, 05:09:56 PM »
A nice family? They stole money from many, drug horses, & continue to steal money. That equals a real class act. SMH

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2024, 07:12:24 PM »
Need anymore examples Arnold?  Of course they have been nice to you, harder to swindle people that think you’re an asshole. 

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2024, 07:30:58 PM »
Arnold seems like a good guy  . . He is just misinformed on what I always call the Bongiorno crime family.Scum of the earth. Cheaters,  liars , thieves, drugged up horses,dangerous driving of horses... other then that they are great people. LOL.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, nobody in that entire family should be anywhere around a horse. And as I've said before Wendy Ross who is the content manager for the USTA and Jen are besties. What a way to promote the sport Your content manager.. the one that does the interviews after a big race is great friends with known cheaters and dopers.It's sickening.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2024, 08:32:13 PM »
That is a bad look for racing.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2024, 09:20:21 PM »
Didn’t the father just rip of and defraud a bunch of people including friends and family?  Sounds like a great guy!   tmbz1
no he didn't incidentally.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2024, 09:34:21 PM »
so you are saying that the father doesn’t owe millions to people? He didn’t rip off friends and family?

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2024, 06:12:03 PM »
so you are saying that the father doesn’t owe millions to people? He didn’t rip off friends and family?
Think about that….if your statement is true, why wouldn’t he be in prison?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2024, 06:14:05 PM »
no he didn't incidentally.

Uhhhh, you obviously haven't read his bankruptcy filing. Millions taken in "investments", but only owns a few hundred bucks in clothes and household items.  ngc3
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 06:16:19 PM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2024, 06:30:45 PM »
The efforts he made during the BK proceeding---which were opposed by the Federal Trustee, and which the Judge ended up disallowing---speaks volumes. When a person cherry-picks debts that they want to pay back---to family members---but wants the others, to vendors, credit card companies, banks, etc., discharged, that too speaks volumes. But, I guess it's like artwork---some people look at it, and like it, and others look at it and don't.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2024, 07:01:25 PM »
Uhhhh, you obviously haven't read his bankruptcy filing. Millions taken in "investments", but only owns a few hundred bucks in clothes and household items.  ngc3

Maybe Arnold hasn't given them any money yet but from the sounds of his posts, d say that is a long shot.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2024, 09:48:36 PM »
Maybe Arnold hasn't given them any money yet but from the sounds of his posts, d say that is a long shot.

Guy is either a moron or just doesn’t want to face the truth about that group of scumbags.  The father is the worst of the bunch and that’s saying something!

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2024, 09:55:38 PM »
Guy is either a moron or just doesn’t want to face the truth about that group of scumbags.  The father is the worst of the bunch and that’s saying something!
This moron would like to see harness racer's documented findings what he calls a group of scumbags.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2024, 09:56:15 PM »
Would you mind sending me a link to that to enlighten me thank you.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2024, 09:57:43 PM »
The efforts he made during the BK proceeding---which were opposed by the Federal Trustee, and which the Judge ended up disallowing---speaks volumes. When a person cherry-picks debts that they want to pay back---to family members---but wants the others, to vendors, credit card companies, banks, etc., discharged, that too speaks volumes. But, I guess it's like artwork---some people look at it, and like it, and others look at it and don't.
Now here's a legitimate poster that knows what he's talking about!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    Today at 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal