Author Topic: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat  (Read 5841 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2024, 02:17:39 PM »
is that the best you have?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Same playbook over and over again, isn't it!

He saves his best for me!

What can I tell you!

LAY DOWN MIKE, PLEASE LAY DOWN!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 03:55:30 PM by rainman2 »

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2024, 07:04:11 PM »
I suppose Mike thinks Legendary Hanover is or will be remembered as the greatest pacer ever since he went in 146.2 at the Meadowlands this year. And I suppose Bulldog Hanover is the greatest of all time.. what a joke

Not to mention Homicide Hunter who by MC's standards would have blown right by Karl by nearly 10 lengths.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2024, 08:05:11 PM »
Not to mention Homicide Hunter who by MC's standards would have blown right by Karl by nearly 10 lengths.
Another idiot that doesn't know how to read. No wonder the Country is in trouble.

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2024, 08:39:07 PM »
Another idiot that doesn't know how to read. No wonder the Country is in trouble.

You're right. My comprehension is the one lacking. You, when asked how much credence you give to newer race bikes:

"ZERO. Too many unknowns. I am rating based on fact and the only fact is the teletimer. You geniuses can base your rating on conjecture such as surface, drugs, equipment, driver, etc."

If "the only fact is the teletimer," find the lie in my statement.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2024, 11:24:00 PM »

You're right. My comprehension is the one lacking. You, when asked how much credence you give to newer race bikes:

"ZERO. Too many unknowns. I am rating based on fact and the only fact is the teletimer. You geniuses can base your rating on conjecture such as surface, drugs, equipment, driver, etc."

Find it yourself. Prove to everyone that you aren't as stupid as I know you are.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2024, 11:30:01 PM »
Are you insane.. John Campbell when I personally spoke to him said Mack Lobell was the greatest he ever drove. You are clock watching to much.. is Karl faster then those greats of the past. Yes because of evolution and breeding like you mentioned... It comes down to resume against the competition you faced during each horses era. Karl could not even win a sire stakes final  with a perfect trip LOL..  if he races at 4 and wins 13 out of 15 than I'll eat my words but I would be shocked if that happens
Another fucking idiot that apparently can't read. I never said Mack Lobell wasn't a great horse. You personally talked to JC who said he is the greatest horse he has ever driven. That may be true but he never said Mack Lobell was the fastest horse he has ever driven which has been my point from the beginning but morons like you spin things your way. Who's insane jerkoff?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 11:33:42 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #126 on: Today at 01:00:11 AM »

I believe winning on all size tracks is greater than only on 2-turn tracks!

Winning the big race(s) in Europe is greater than not getting there at all!

3.9 million (1988) dollars is greater than 1.8 million (2024) dollars!

I guess some people don't know better even if it right in front of them!

Your comprehension is fine!  You're dealing with someone who can't see the forest from the trees and who doesn't know when to lay down too!
« Last Edit: Today at 01:04:27 AM by rainman2 »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal