Author Topic: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat  (Read 6697 times)

JT

• Open / FFA
Re: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2024, 03:22:22 PM »
Which one did he win?
Big deal slightly above average horse.. when is the 148 mile coming that you said was going to happen 2 months ago.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2024, 03:26:47 PM »
Big deal slightly above average horse.. when is the 148 mile coming that you said was going to happen 2 months ago.
First trotter in the history of Harness Racing to trot 7 consecutive sub 1:51 miles. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2024, 03:28:25 PM »
Is ERA the deciding factor when judging the 50 best pitchers? There are many facts in baseball. In fact, it is a game of stats. Maybe strikeouts should be used. Maybe win -loss record should be used. Maybe WHIP should be used. Horse racing only has one fact which is time of the race.

Lol. Win loss record matters when comparing pitchers in baseball but win loss record is thrown out the window when comparing racehorses....

halfinhalfout

• 4 claimer
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2024, 03:32:19 PM »
time is only relative when you are in jail.... been beating on a mediocre group of trotters.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2024, 03:35:06 PM »
First trotter in the history of Harness Racing to trot 7 consecutive sub 1:51 miles. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Great ones aren't scared to race on ovals smaller than a mile

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2024, 03:35:41 PM »
Lol. Win loss record matters when comparing pitchers in baseball but win loss record is thrown out the window when comparing racehorses....
Of course win loss is irrelevant. The winningest mare pacer of all time was a cheap claimer. Also, I never said win loss should be used in baseball. I was just adding other facts about pitchers. You're the one who brought up ERA. You can try to twist my words all you want but once again, time is the only fact in a horse race.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2024, 03:40:25 PM »
Great ones aren't scared to race on ovals smaller than a mile
You're assuming he can't get around a smaller oval. That is an opinion and not a fact.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2024, 03:44:14 PM »
I AM STILL WAITING GENIUSES>>>>>>>>>>The teletimer is the only FACT when judging a horse's performance. I need a good laugh. Name something else factual and not subjective about judging the performance of a racehorse.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2024, 03:44:25 PM »
Of course win loss is irrelevant. The winningest mare pacer of all time was a cheap claimer. Also, I never said win loss should be used in baseball. I was just adding other facts about pitchers. You're the one who brought up ERA. You can try to twist my words all you want but once again, time is the only fact in a horse race.

Under those rules Karl is not in the top 3 fastest 2yo or 3yo trotters ever and multiple fillies have gone faster at 3. Facts are facts

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2024, 03:45:47 PM »
You're assuming he can't get around a smaller oval. That is an opinion and not a fact.

Not me, the connections are assuming that.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2024, 03:49:21 PM »
i have seen many "fast " horses
that doesn't mean they were "great "hoses

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2024, 03:52:25 PM »
Under those rules Karl is not in the top 3 fastest 2yo or 3yo trotters ever and multiple fillies have gone faster at 3. Facts are facts
Where did I ever say Karl was the fastest ever? 

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2024, 03:56:32 PM »
Where did I ever say Karl was the fastest ever?

His final times so far don't put him near the conversation of fastest ever. If final times are all that matter, you must think think horse is an afterthought. I don't get that from you tho

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2024, 03:56:40 PM »
So, you're comparing truly all-time greats----Varenne, Ourasi, Moni Maker, Mack Lobell----with Karl. And, in doing so, you are looking at everything, all factors taken into consideration, everything possible........a nd then, you are comparing that to an argument that is ONLY looking at the teletimer, as the ONLY fact, and on that one factor, that one factor, picks the best horse? I think your time is better spent elsewhere. Actually, let me rephrase that; I think your time is better spent anywhere else. LOL.

Thanks for bringing this up

Mack Lobell is just 1 of many horses better than Karl. Unfortunately, one individual just says the teletimer is the most important. Money made is important too as well as winning on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2024, 03:58:40 PM »
Another fucking idiot that apparently can't read. I never said Mack Lobell wasn't a great horse. You personally talked to JC who said he is the greatest horse he has ever driven. That may be true but he never said Mack Lobell was the fastest horse he has ever driven which has been my point from the beginning but morons like you spin things your way. Who's insane jerkoff?

Again, fastest isn’t the most important—accomplishment are!

LAY DOWN MIKE, PLEASE LAY DOWN!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal