Author Topic: Zette Deadbeat  (Read 5981 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Zette Deadbeat
« on: September 19, 2024, 09:23:14 AM »
Zette Kunt doesn't pay her bills.

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: Zette Deadbeat
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2024, 03:12:29 PM »
I've sold her many breedings, never came up short with me!

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: Zette Deadbeat
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024, 03:24:39 PM »
Who said it was a breeding?? That's really interesting that's what you assumed...lol

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Zette Deadbeat
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024, 04:08:10 PM »
Who's Zette?

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: Zette Deadbeat
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2024, 04:12:24 PM »
Foalin at 4

The President of that high-profile farm is going to be angry someone released a mating certificate on a high-end stallion without the shareholders authorization. The new owners are going to be angry when I block the horse when/if it gets ready to race. Hahahaha

Have a great day twat!!

hammer0419

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
Re: Zette Deadbeat
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2024, 04:30:58 PM »
Cozette McAvoy is the Zette he is referring to. Outstanding lawyer who got into the game spent lots of money ,bought a farm. Albatross 77 is the first person I've heard bad mouth her as a no-payer.

I'm not contesting anything Albatross 77 is saying. But like I said it's the first time I'm hearing that she doesn't pay.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal