Author Topic: Roger is clueless  (Read 1300 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Roger is clueless
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2024, 02:23:02 PM »
3 being white and 5 being black they did look similar. Watching live I could see the color of the saddcloths but not sure about the simulcast

I'm not giving Roger any passes. He embarrassed himself. I just can't believe management didn't make sure they were easy to tell apart cause they have to know that the announcer is no longer capable of doing the job. Obviously, the drastically different colors of Dunn and Noble didn't help Roger at all

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2024, 02:40:01 PM »
I'm not giving Roger any passes. He embarrassed himself. I just can't believe management didn't make sure they were easy to tell apart cause they have to know that the announcer is no longer capable of doing the job. Obviously, the drastically different colors of Dunn and Noble didn't help Roger at all
Nobody has the guts to fire him and there is nobody waiting in the wings to take over. It would have been Sam McKee.. He was Roger's assistant for years there.. Then it was Steve Cross.. who wasn't horrible and now Settlemoir. I'm not sure who will replace Roger one day.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2024, 03:09:45 PM »
I'd also like to know how it is possible that they have no video of the head on down the backside. I'm convinced they let Noble survive pulling the pocket because the judges have no access to video. There is gambling involved. Fair races or not, they either have to have adequate ability to judge the races or next year should be non betting.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2024, 03:11:29 PM »
I'd also like to know how it is possible that they have no video of the head on down the backside. I'm convinced they let Noble survive pulling the pocket because the judges have no access to video. There is gambling involved. Fair races or not, they either have to have adequate ability to judge the races or next year should be non betting.
Totally agree lots of improvements should be done there.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2024, 03:20:40 PM »
Totally agree lots of improvements should be done there.

The judges intentionally didn't even blink Noble cause they have no video and had to hide the entire situation from everyone. In my opinion, regulators needed to step in and take away the gambling license

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2024, 03:52:49 PM »
One must realize this is a county fair............. .........and why not have this asshole.......... .........do the race call..... the game doesn't want to you in a real race environment...... ..........they want you in a county fair atmosphere...... hence the corn eating contests......... .........and The Mouth............ ....a "CARNIVAL COUNTY FAIR BARKER"...........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2024, 04:03:58 PM »
i dont want to trash the man but please bow out gracefully, its time 

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2024, 04:44:42 PM »
I loved it when he put out that book and he couldn't give it away. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal