Author Topic: So's I sees this today on FOX.  (Read 69 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So's I sees this today on FOX.
« on: Today at 05:05:21 PM »
They spend 3/4's of their time bringin on relatives of deceased. Can't wait for NOVEMBER the 1st and DAY OF THE DEAD. That show will be interisting.
But we will move forward.....
(1) Got to love them non-stop promotin TRUMP payin a visit to some young 8 year old sufferin some brain disasease. The young child with his MOM. Where DAD by the way. Must of missed he workin somewhere. too be continued....Me sister callin me.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: So's I sees this today on FOX.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:43:57 PM »
Meeses back.
So DRAFT DODGER meetin up with this young child. Walkin up with a wrapped up box. Present wise. Sys to the youngster: This will be the best present you will ever get in your lifetime.
REminded me of PHYlotomy in 54 BC EGYPT. MEMBER: POMPEY,one of the greatests generals in ROME history. Lost to CAESAR in epic battle for control of ROME. So he headed to EGYPT who he thought was a ally of his. They turned on him. So when CEASAR,arrived 3 days later, The young KING gave him a present. Ceasar took the box and opened it. Too his horror was the head of POMPEY. JOHN FRANK ARMY thought for sure the kid was gonna see a fake head of KAMALLA.
Instead was a assortment of TRUMP campaign CRAP. HATS,T-SHIRTS, PENS and pencils. Exactly what a 8 year old wants as presents. Surprized TRUMP not throw in a size 3 shoe pair of GOLDEN SHOES. But he pushin them for $299.00. Trump pencils from CHINA are much cheaper.

And I love this from 2 weeks ago at one of his MAGA rally's. He breaks up his MONITER speech to go BULLSHIT. He starts rantin: KAMALLA wants to bring back DRAFT.
First: She has never said that. That do not stop the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER. HE GOES: Who here wants to be DRAFTED. I ask again,WHO HERE wants to be DRAFTED. Went over dead. He goes raise your hands: Who wants to be drafted. They not show the crowd of 500. So the shit spins into world war III. Only I can prevent. What that toothpaste commercial from years ago: PEPSODENT. Are they still around.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal