Author Topic: Here FOX again.  (Read 1780 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Here FOX again.
« on: September 21, 2024, 08:40:43 AM »
This mornin they complainin bout KAMALA'S middle class humble growin up backgroud. So they show the neiborhood were she grew up. High class homes.
This were JOHN FRANK ARMY intercede:
Youse all member the TV show: FAMILY MATTERS. At start of show they show supposied house where it took place. Then a scan out of park across the street. That be my GRANPAPPY'S FRANK home were all me FRANK AUNT'S and UNCLE"S grew up. Stayed in family forever. ME 2 oldest AUNT'S lived there until they passed. One at 98 and the other at 93. Everyone showed up every FATHER'S day to respect me grandpappy. The last celebration when me 6. Me DAD went for a walk with me GRANDPAPPY,in back alleys. Everyone walked alleys back in day. Grandpappy durin walk suffered a massive HART-O-TAC. No cell phones back then. Me DAD carried him back to house. 911 called. Not sure if they even had that back then. 2 days later was the 2 day wake and then the funeral. So years later the producers were lookin for a house that they could use for openin scene. They offered free home repairs and the deal was set.
Here me point. When me grandpappy bought the home in 40'S the neighboorhood was nice. Mostly GERMAN immigrants. Those older passed away and their kids moved elsewhere. The neighberhood went to SHIT. Crime ridden.
Then some years later,yuppies decided this a nice place to live. Close to El,busses and trains. So they went there and bought house proberties. Tore down existing and built MANSIONS and CONDO'S on them.
So when me 98 year old AUN'T passed,the only last standin buildin on block belonged to her. Her son, who took care of her till end and lived with his girlfriend nurse took over proberty. When I went to wake,I took a few of me cousins from the funeral home to walk the 2 blocks to see the place. It again was the ancient home we all remembered,but surronded by high class homes. Call it: THE LAST ONE STANDIN.
So,me cousin took offers on the proberty. He got 3.5 million. Accepted and moved to VEGAS. Have not heard as no one else has either. Hope he doin good and not BLOW all moola gamblin. Don't think so though. He level headed ,but did enjoy goin to boats.

MY POINT. Hey FOX: Quit showin updates on KAMALLA"S hood when she growin up. Times change and so do hoods. What now looks great,might be years ago,NOT SO GREAT.

Thank you FAMILY MATTERS re-runs. I can still see the old place.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal