Author Topic: Here goes the DRAFT DODGIN FUC.  (Read 2165 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Here goes the DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« on: September 23, 2024, 08:07:33 PM »
(1) we buy TAR from VENSUALA. I thought we imported people from MENTAL INSTITUTIONS and INSANE ASLULUMS.
Could someone explain the differences.
(2) LAURA takes the INSANE FUC off again. Here comes,I used to play basketball as a kid. I stunk even though i was 8 inchences taller. Idiot starts off sayin,DRAFT DODGER so brave he goin back to were his first assination attempt. What a BRAVE MAN he is. Did we skip 55 years. Were were the DRAFT DODGIN POS 55 years ago. OH that right: DADDY and GRANDPAPPY made sure, ME THE RAPIST would never FIGHT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Here goes the DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2024, 08:18:18 PM »
HERE goes SHIT BRAIN,DRAFT DODGER. NO WARS under me. I will end all WARS. NOW he goin: OLD MEN and young boys have to fight in all WARS. Way to go: DRAFT DODGER.
A ARMY is built on the young. They are versitle and can FIGHT. Of course when you young,durin VIET NAM: YOU A FREITENED POS. But know you claim you a HERO. Your a nothin FUCKIN COWARD. FAT SLOP,that wants everyone else to do your dirty work.
SHIT BRAIN.SWEATIN ALL OVER AGAIN. Has JR. switched the OLD MAN from CRACK to FENTENAL.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2024, 08:23:50 PM »
TE FAT SLOP goin: I destroyed ISIS. I eliminated their top general.
How NICE. ISIS is more powerful than ever. You did a ASSINE JOB.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2024, 08:50:31 PM »
I gots the sound down. DRAFT DODGIN SHIT BRAIN GOIN: I will eliminate all murderers and gangs in USA. How you goin do that. With your add on side sayin: Buy me FAKE $100.00 gold coins. Even better yet: amonst all the crazy SHIT he tryin to sell,Bibles. Got to like the new one. The TRUMP LIONEL train set. Except it ain't LIONEL. It the NITWIT. Who by the way runnin this SHIT operation. TRUMP INC. And who that be. JR. , His crazed wife. ERIC,his crazed wife. Or PILLOW MAN or JULIIANI. What a nightmare relationship.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2024, 09:02:49 PM »
I do like one piece of merchandise he is selling, the talking mounted fish head that looks like him and speaks his phrases.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2024, 10:30:10 PM »
i'll say sumthin,I CAN"T SEE.
If JOHN FRANK ARMY were young again. He not spry like back in days. And I ain't talkin about me ARMY'S days. Even after that for some 30 years.
This GIRL,DRAFT DODGIN FUC needs to be eliminated. If I had the energy or smarts to pull it off,I WOULD. And we have seen ,younger have tried.
I don't care if FBI,SECRET SERVICE,CIA or any local authority wants to arrest me. TRUMP is a sickin threat to AMERICAN SOCIETY. THE IDIOT needs to lose this election and then go face trial for all his criminal activities.
THE FUC,needs to be incarcerated. MONEY is over with this SHIT. The TIME has come that he can't buy his way out. And again: FUC the MONEY: Tired of his APPEALS. The SIC FUC,needs to be in JAIL.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2024, 05:16:36 AM »
JF, election day will be here in 6 weeks. Each of us can pull the lever for the candidate of our respective choice. I am not fond of VP Harris but if she is elected, I will support her.
Elections not violence is the American way.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal