Author Topic: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?  (Read 3005 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« on: September 24, 2024, 03:58:07 PM »
Not so fast.  They ruled 2 - 1 - 5.  If anything, it looks like the 2 is third.  I better check the resolution of my TV (a good large screen SONY).  Before anyone makes a joke, everyone should know the foot doesn't count.  Thoughts?



Babi 

halfinhalfout

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 81
Re: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 04:03:39 PM »
looks more like 2-5-1......wonder what the judges had on their tickets

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165258
Re: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2024, 04:25:00 PM »
thats no dead heat

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2024, 04:36:14 PM »
thats no dead heat

You must be right because that’s the “Place” photo.  I will say this, the judge’s took their time before making the results official.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165258
Re: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2024, 05:21:20 PM »
You must be right because that’s the “Place” photo.  I will say this, the judge’s took their time before making the results official.
why would judges take extra time?

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2024, 05:49:46 PM »
why would judges take extra time?

I have no idea.  If you really want to know, ask them.

Babi

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165258
Re: Saratoga Race #4 09-23-2024 - Triple Win Dead Heat?
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2024, 06:06:05 PM »
I have no idea.  If you really want to know, ask them.

Babi
i think the judges just wanna go home

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days!  I know I'm not to blame!  i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
    Today at 09:50:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
    Today at 09:38:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Abd
    Today at 09:37:59 PM
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal