Author Topic: 29 mins from Dayton Raceway  (Read 7620 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
29 mins from Dayton Raceway
« on: September 24, 2024, 09:13:08 PM »
forget cats and dogs ..
THIS IS REAL LIFE 'BORDER CZAR SH#T'

https://youtube.com/shorts/TnoBIVeOoso?si=1QxYvGA0ZZryHdX7
« Last Edit: September 24, 2024, 09:16:46 PM by Jctoronto »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Re: 29 mins from Dayton Raceway
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 09:22:10 PM »
Toothless bunch of hillbillys ngc3

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2024, 09:25:04 PM »
Unbelievable !

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2024, 09:40:26 PM »
Most racist post i have seen on this site,,,,,,,,,,, makes me sick,,,,,,,,,,JC ANOTHER HATE MONGER

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2024, 09:41:55 PM »
sadly its true
been going on for a while
been going on in many towns and states
thanks sleepy joe and kamala

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2024, 10:00:32 PM »
ITS TRUE and thats how hate works as the BLACKS did this and the JEWS DID THAT and the haitians are this and eat that and 100 years ago it was the indians that did all wrong and then it was Italians and the irish and this shit never ends,,,,,,,,,,,,, pure Fucking hate from the most useless poster on this site,,,,,,,,,,

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2024, 01:23:01 PM »
Most racist post i have seen on this site,,,,,,,,,,, makes me sick,,,,,,,,,,JC ANOTHER HATE MONGER

Explain exactly how JC is racist, by sharing a video of Citizens saying what they're going through?
The video posted in JC's link, are.clips of much longer videos done by independent journalists who've traveled to Springfield, Ohio to get the truth. Maybe you'd think differently, if you saw the full interviews of each citizen?

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2024, 01:38:47 PM »
Easy answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Those Chinese and people from India are bad for the economy as i go and support them but they only buy off their own so who the f--k needs them,,,,,,,, Now their may be truth to that but it will escalate to violence at times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or that Pakistani cab driver do those people ever shower and tell me that is not wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This world would be better off without QUEERS OR LOOK AT the prisons it is filled with BLAck people and if you ask Gasgoots he will tell you he just brought up facts and last i hate answering this because if you believe it is not racist its sad to me,,,,,,

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2024, 01:43:36 PM »
Mazola to me gave a perfect answer,,,,,,,,,,

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2024, 02:40:05 PM »
no one is a racist or anti female or anti lgbtq???, as long as you deal in reality and facts
speaking truthful facts about any group does not necessarily make you against those groups
far to many people have blinders on when it comes to what they want to hear or see
facts don't lie

halfinhalfout

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2024, 02:54:47 PM »
Anyone that thinks giving these folks lodging, food vouchers and free medical care at taxpayers expense when there are thousands of legit American citizens hanging on, living paycheck to paycheck, really needs a reality check.
This is a really stupid 'science experiment.
I am sure that any social idealists want to shout me down, but I am not so sure they would love having their small towns population triple in size with the existing infrastructure in place.

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2024, 08:52:56 PM »
Anyone that thinks giving these folks lodging, food vouchers and free medical care at taxpayers expense when there are thousands of legit American citizens hanging on, living paycheck to paycheck, really needs a reality check.
This is a really stupid 'science experiment.
I am sure that any social idealists want to shout me down, but I am not so sure they would love having their small towns population triple in size with the existing infrastructure in place.

I agree 100% with this post.

LibTards like ANy1Left miss the entire point (as usual). We're a broke nation--beyond broke. We have no business supporting 12M illegal immigrants when we're not looking out for native born Americans.

In addition to something that basic, another larger point is the increased crime in the form of human trafficking, sex trafficking--often involving children and many other issues.

So,Any1Left, if that also makes me a racist, so be it.

You're a clueless moron.....and simple minded people like you have ruined this country. Drop dead.

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2024, 11:04:29 PM »
Hey guys im starting to see it your way as the TRUTH is the TRUTH and as long as its TRUE thats all that matters and we all know that THE USA was gold when the BLACKS and ASIANS and MUSLIMS and JEWS were a much small minority and we need to be great again so lets bring back a man that seeks the truth in the DONALD J TRUMP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SO does that make me a true patriot now and would GASGOOTS respect me today and always and remember it is not racist as all i want is to be able to see someones face at night without him having to smile ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2024, 12:58:08 AM »
No hate here at all guys..just tragedy bestowed upon fine American community and to be honest hardly a picnic for thousands of Haitian people either. The last 3.5 yrs the USA Govt in a state of unbelievable free fall from common sense..just hellbent on the execution of their radical plan to expedite their illegal immigration calamity, all to change America forever with crooked census headcounts and Dem victories from the eventual 'voting rights' for the millions smuggled in and stategically located in different American locations and districts, precisely to turn red voting block areas forever blue. As diabolical a plan as it sounds.
HERES LATEST VID. TONIGHT WEDNESDAY VIA BLAZE TV . GIVE THIS A LOOK.
https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1839050281428078797?t=6eyGxmGSUt3VnnmeuHocgg&s=19
« Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 01:24:21 AM by Jctoronto »

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2024, 04:00:07 PM »
You YOUNG TRUMP LOVERS are SICK. I'M certainly not agains immigretion. Both me grandfathers migrated in the 1910'S. Both 100 % GERMAN. They wanted to escape the CZAR at time. And me FRANK GRANPAPPY served 4 years in RUSSIAN ARMY. Once his subscription done he was allowed to migrate. Don't know what his occupation was when he arrived in USA. Have to find that out. But he populated the USA with my DAD, 9 other uncles and 9 aunt's. My MOM'S DAD and MOTHER also excaped. He went on,to be a SMOKE STACK cleaner. There were plenty of jobs available for that back then. TRUMP likes thos jops. Anyhow even bein strapped in or however one does it, sumthin broke and he tobbled,150 feet. By the way,it the only jop he could get at time to support his wife and family. Still have his lunch bucket. It made of 3 different pots on a course rope. Got no idea what one puts in each container,but I haves it.
KNOW listen you tennybobber SHITS. I first grew up in CHICAGO. Moved to C'VILLE when me 7. The place was all WHITE.
Moved around sumwhat,but C'VILLE me home. POPULATION has changed. MEXICAN is now about 50%. AFRO-AMERICAN about 5%. And you can fiqure out the rest.
Everyone hated the INFLUX of MEXICANS at one time in USA. These peoples are fine. They work hard and they great at maintainin the homes they own. And they all work. Maybe the one proplem they have is takin care of everyone that lives with them. But that comes from their CULTURE. I like livin ALONE. It not weird for them to live with 15 in a home. Of course might explain why everyone owns a brand new SUV or TRUCK. Share expenses. JOHN FRANK ARMY prefers his way. ME,MYSELF, and next to poor.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal