Author Topic: Ron Burke. Travis Alexander. Per Emblom  (Read 2617 times)

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
Ron Burke. Travis Alexander. Per Emblom
« on: September 25, 2024, 12:29:14 PM »
If you only drove for these horse drugging trainers who should be in prison with Rene Allard and Nick Surick. And the USTA looks the other way with these guys.    How may driving wins would you have ??

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
Re: Ron Burke. Travis Alexander. Per Emblom
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2024, 12:35:30 PM »
you would be the leading driver in the country.

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2024, 12:39:52 PM »
Thank you Jenny from the block. Finally someone smart on this site

Slobbert23

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2024, 07:30:37 PM »
Anyone can win on these horses. Biggest joke is that micky Burke was leading trainer for the first half of the year. Just shows that anyone can do it with drugs.
Ian Kaufman is a horse killer
#baniankaufman

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2024, 07:43:10 PM »
Ron Burke decides when he takes his days--they are always in January and February

he is El Chapo on house arrest-still calling the shots

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2024, 08:13:22 PM »
Ron Burke decides when he takes his days--they are always in January and February

he is El Chapo on house arrest-still calling the shots
BINGO tmbz1 tmbz1

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2024, 08:30:16 PM »
BINGO tmbz1 tmbz1

As part of the suspension's rewuirements, Burke was not allowed ro rig or train any horses or enter any racing grounds.

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2024, 08:41:16 PM »
And the EASTER BUNNY is real

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2024, 09:47:47 PM »
Burke

Onthefront11

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2024, 11:51:40 PM »
Does any of them care for the animal?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:32:06 AM »
I hate to say it, but at a certain point, everyone reaches the so called vomit point. It's just enough and you can't take it any more. I have zero expectations from YR, and even less for the entire state of PA; until HISA is in effect. However, and this has long been my problem with Gural, I expected him to be "harder" on some of the "super" trainers. Did he pick and choose and sweep things under the rug? No, I don't think so. However, I think he was more lenient than he should and could have been.

Track ownership/management has long avoided throwing out trainers who have large #'s of horses. There is a perception they help fill races, can give you a horse to make races go, can add to fuller fields, and so on. It's one of those myths that become a reality. Like buy term and invest the difference. In theory it works, but it the real world something different happens. The reality is, if Gural threw out a major trainer-----and while he could without cause, he should definitely have it and have it well prepared, documented, etc.-----it would in fact hurt. It might cause a disruption in filling some races. HOWEVER, in about two to four weeks, more people would start racing there. As soon as people find out they no longer have to race against so and so-----they will flock there and with competitive horses. Now you have 4 trainers each with a 20 claimer, instead of one trainer with 4. Now you have more owners who will be enticed to race knowing they won't have to race against so and so on. That was the result you saw in NY with Rick Dutrow. Personally, I think Gural is more of a savior than people think. If you don't think so, then at a minimum he's a catalyst for change, for the better, for improvement, etc. Without him there'd be no voice. I couldn't care less if he complains. He's entitled.

The first guy through the door always gets bloody. But he's the guy who wins the prize.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:56:41 AM »
agreed, there needs to be some short term pain  for long term gain
 but who is willing to take the pain
you need to ban some trainers which will mean a shortage for a while but longer term other trainers will buy more horses and hopefully bring in new or semi new owners if they think they can be competitive
lets face it right now especially in overnights, when the entries come out you are praying you are not in against 2 burke horses among others

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #12 on: Today at 11:31:11 AM »
I think there's a reason that super trainers shoot 25% or 30% at one track, but shoot 15% at another. I also think that at a certain point, in the claiming game, the intimidation factor comes into play. When you have 4 to 8 in a class, and you can race 20k horses for 10k you are going to win a lot of races and you don't have to throw everything at them like Servis and Navarro did.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: Today at 11:43:21 AM »

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: Today at 12:23:29 PM »
BOTTOM LINE IS IF IS THEY CAN BASICALLY PUT MOST ANYONE UP AND STILL WIN. BURKE HAS SO MANY HORSES ITS ALMOST A MONOPOLY PUT A LIL HELP FROM THE VET IN THERE THEY ARE HARD TO BEAT.
THE OTHERS JUST HAVE GAS. EVENTUALLY IT WILL CATCH UP TO THEM UNLESS THEY KEEP APPEALING AND GETTING SPLIT SAMPLES AND CLAIM CONTAMINATION. BUT THEY LET THE SPORT GET TO THAT. THEY COULD FIX IT IF THE WANTED TO.  THEY DONT WANT TO.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    Today at 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal