Author Topic: Scioto slow pay horsemen  (Read 3908 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

polish jola

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 271
Scioto slow pay horsemen
« on: September 26, 2024, 06:44:49 AM »
Any horsemen having problems getting paid in a timely manor from Scioto??  We won on closing day, almost 2 weeks ago, and I have not  seen a deposit yet!!  In the past, you were paid by direct deposit very promptly!!  Anybody know what is going on there??? I am sure I can't be the only one not yet paid!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 06:46:21 AM by polish jola »

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Scioto slow pay horsemen
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2024, 10:06:10 AM »
Any horsemen having problems getting paid in a timely manor from Scioto??  We won on closing day, almost 2 weeks ago, and I have not  seen a deposit yet!!  In the past, you were paid by direct deposit very promptly!!  Anybody know what is going on there??? I am sure I can't be the only one not yet paid!!

In the past, how promptly was very promptly? Did you ask the bookkeeper's office? Thanks.

polish jola

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 271
Re: Scioto slow pay horsemen
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2024, 04:06:55 PM »
Usually 5 days or less a direct deposit appeared in your account after an email was sent!!

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2775
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Scioto slow pay horsemen
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2024, 04:41:33 PM »
Have no idea. New testing? New procedures, protocols, etc.?

So what did the bookkeeper's office say?

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57807
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Scioto slow pay horsemen
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2024, 07:02:59 PM »
Are u broke

Relax. Money coming
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: Scioto slow pay horsemen
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2024, 07:05:44 PM »
See Barry Dicroy he's at Dayton in a one man show.  ngc3
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Scioto slow pay horsemen
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2024, 08:55:26 AM »
Any horsemen having problems getting paid in a timely manor from Scioto??  We won on closing day, almost 2 weeks ago, and I have not  seen a deposit yet!!  In the past, you were paid by direct deposit very promptly!!  Anybody know what is going on there??? I am sure I can't be the only one not yet paid!!

If you had a horse that won in a stakes race you may have to wait for testing to get paid.  otherwise never had an issue.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
  • rainman2: right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
    September 27, 2026, 11:23:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal