Author Topic: Drivers  (Read 260 times)

Muggsy Mitty

• NW-1
Drivers
« on: Today at 09:23:23 AM »
Any opinions on the up and coming Drivers on the circuit? I feel Brett Beckwith is by far the best young driver out there, 21 years old and should be in the top driving circuit in a couple of years. A very articulate interview when he's asked, humble but confident. What a great Kid!

gh2009

• 4 claimer
Re: Drivers
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:40:22 AM »
Is a racetrack that only runs 2 days a week and less than 100 days a year really a circuit? The top drivers spend more time on the road or in the air because the opportunities are limited at The Meadowlands.

Call Sign Merlin

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:57:56 AM »
Along the same lines it is kind of interesting to me how the major accounts get shuffled.  Who becomes Melander’s #1 with Sears gone and who fills in for Burke with Miller heading back to Ohio.  Yannick seems to also be Nancy’s primary call which may cause Burke to start to look elsewhere.  Does Tetrick fill in that gap?

Zeron is an interesting case here.  He will go over $8-9mm this year with half the drives of most the other top money guys. He is usually the 2-4th selection for most of the top barns and his number one account has not had a good year.  I don’t think he drives aggressive enough for Burke, Nancy, etc but always surprised he doesn’t get more of the top horses considering his success

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:18:21 AM »
Along the same lines it is kind of interesting to me how the major accounts get shuffled.  Who becomes Melander’s #1 with Sears gone and who fills in for Burke with Miller heading back to Ohio.  Yannick seems to also be Nancy’s primary call which may cause Burke to start to look elsewhere.  Does Tetrick fill in that gap?

Zeron is an interesting case here.  He will go over $8-9mm this year with half the drives of most the other top money guys. He is usually the 2-4th selection for most of the top barns and his number one account has not had a good year.  I don’t think he drives aggressive enough for Burke, Nancy, etc but always surprised he doesn’t get more of the top horses considering his success

I think Zeron will pick up a lot of Miller drives. They seem to have a similar style.

gh2009

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:25:14 AM »
Dexter Dunn has been driving the majority of Melander's better horses, Zeron is driving some of them too. David Miller won't be moving to Ohio to 2026. My guess is Todd McCarthy will pick-up alot of Miller's drives after he leaves.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
  • Unclejerry: I'm Back and it's time to spice up this dead rat!
    September 23, 2024, 07:25:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal