Author Topic: Futurity  (Read 14270 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Futurity
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2024, 07:10:23 PM »
Fastest first half mile time I've ever seen for a trot.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Futurity
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2024, 10:28:04 PM »
Just watched the replay. Monster mile by Sig Sauer.. except a few steps on the backside he was outside.. Karl had as good a trip as you could from post 11.. I guess he won't be remembered as the greatest ever...lol no excuse for him he was 2nd over behind Sig Sauer. And man that was a wretched drive by McClure. If I was in the ownership group I'd be pissed. He could have dropped in 4th and than been 1st up or made a quarter move.. instead he cooked him to a half of 52.4. I would not let him drive that horse again.

SS was the best horse today. Without question. I also think he had to briefly stop, even a little bit, when Bob pulled the pocket to re-take. He was out the entire mile except for what, maybe an 1/8th at most, going, halting a bit, going again, etc. Looked really good! I think Bob made more than one mistake, but there's only one seat on a race bike, and I am no driver, LOL. It's easy to drive a horse from the grandstand, and even easier on the internet, LOL. So many people think horses just stop and start like a car. Karl was simply not a real contender today. He trained very well this week, but unless there is something specific wrong and they fix it and he miraculously turns around, he's just not the top horse in class anymore. Might not be top 5. Let's see if they can get him right for the BC.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1078
Re: Futurity
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2024, 11:39:57 PM »
Karl in BC? Risk another loss? Will a hairline fracture be reported and sayonara to his racing career? 

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Futurity
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2024, 11:58:49 PM »
Karl in BC? Risk another loss? Will a hairline fracture be reported and sayonara to his racing career?

Good point. Good way to salvage some of it. Is he absolutely standing next year?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal