Author Topic: Visited Freehold Raceway today  (Read 3271 times)

Rdp066

• NW-1
Visited Freehold Raceway today
« on: October 09, 2024, 07:42:45 PM »
I visited Freehold for the first time in a month to take my gigantic shit and not flush so the masses can enjoy my art work.  I saw the ultimate scumbag, Howard Bruno, walking around but didn't get a chance to congratulate him on getting his wish to have the place close down and get his retirement package.  If I was that dirtbag, with what the Mayor said about his lack of effort to keep the place open, I would be packing for a far away location.  If he stays around, everyone that knows him will be cursing him out behind his back.

I did have one enjoyable moment when I saw Karen leaving.  She had a nice pair of tight, white jeans on.  Too bad her face could probably stop a few clocks.  There was one POS who everyone thinks does not own a pair of long pants walking around picking up all the losing tickets and hoping to find a winner.  This POS picked up mine and I just let him take it giving him hope that he might cash a ticket for $2.

I will make another trip in November to take another colossal shit to please the public.

bello

• Elite
Re: Visited Freehold Raceway today
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2024, 08:17:12 PM »
Pictures next time.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 08:46:50 PM »
Karen is the race secretary? Did she look good years ago when the track also looked good ? Seems Father Time caught them both . We are looking forward to meeting Howard .

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2024, 07:32:40 PM »
I visited Freehold for the first time in a month to take my gigantic shit and not flush so the masses can enjoy my art work.  I saw the ultimate scumbag, Howard Bruno, walking around but didn't get a chance to congratulate him on getting his wish to have the place close down and get his retirement package.  If I was that dirtbag, with what the Mayor said about his lack of effort to keep the place open, I would be packing for a far away location.  If he stays around, everyone that knows him will be cursing him out behind his back.

I did have one enjoyable moment when I saw Karen leaving.  She had a nice pair of tight, white jeans on.  Too bad her face could probably stop a few clocks.  There was one POS who everyone thinks does not own a pair of long pants walking around picking up all the losing tickets and hoping to find a winner.  This POS picked up mine and I just let him take it giving him hope that he might cash a ticket for $2.

I will make another trip in November to take another colossal shit to please the public.

I'm thinkng of going there to drop a ceremonial log before they close.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2024, 12:02:49 AM »
You guys just shit all over the place ?

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2024, 12:17:52 PM »
I saw Karen a couple of weeks ago. I thought she was gorgeous -beautiful  face and a beautiful figure. Mike is a great guy too real character.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2024, 02:45:03 PM »
I think these guys were referring to 25 years ago . Also the same thing for your beloved Freehold. 19 race cards left .

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2024, 04:47:06 AM »
You guys just shit all over the place ?
No, the trick is to make sure the whole log is in the toilet and then forget to flush, intentionally.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2024, 10:13:21 AM »
Well with today there are only 18 race cards left . I hope you log shitters bring some tissues for all the crying . We are flying out there November 8 and 9th . See what can be bought at years end . Howard Bruno told us the horseman out there brought a joke lawsuit to the table . Looking for landscaping , paving , painting and window washing. Are they fucking serious ?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2024, 10:40:03 AM »
Horsemen will always lose when they are up against money people and business people.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2024, 10:44:42 AM »
I know people don't want to hear this, but the majority of horsemen are losing money year after year because their horses are cheap, and the purses are low. They'd be better off getting out of the business or upgrade their stables if they have the resources.

Rdp066

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2024, 12:13:05 PM »
I saw Karen a couple of weeks ago. I thought she was gorgeous -beautiful  face and a beautiful figure. Mike is a great guy too real character.

I ignore the face and look at the body.  I always manage to get a hard on looking at her even with the fact that she is in her 60s.

Rdp066

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2024, 12:15:47 PM »
Well with today there are only 18 race cards left . I hope you log shitters bring some tissues for all the crying . We are flying out there November 8 and 9th . See what can be bought at years end . Howard Bruno told us the horseman out there brought a joke lawsuit to the table . Looking for landscaping , paving , painting and window washing. Are they fucking serious ?

The law suit is quite valid.  They are suing claiming Freehold Raceway didn't maintain the premises properly or do anything to promote racing which is very true.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2024, 03:02:42 PM »
The law suit is quite valid.  They are suing claiming Freehold Raceway didn't maintain the premises properly or do anything to promote racing which is very true.

Is it "illegal" if you, as a track owner, don't do anything to promote racing? Does it expose you to damages?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2024, 03:54:57 PM »
Is it "illegal" if you, as a track owner, don't do anything to promote racing? Does it expose you to damages?

Not at all. If a landlord sells the building you live in, all they have to do is serve you 30 day notice. Amusing how people are always looking to blame everyone else.  What is questionable is why didn't the organization representing the horsemen of NJ actually represent the horsemen of NJ??? Ask Karen Fagliarone what Mark Ford did to her last year when she started writing more and more NJ owned preferred races.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal