Author Topic: So's JOHN FRANK ARMY heads to VA today for appointment.  (Read 944 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So's JOHN FRANK ARMY heads to VA today for appointment.
« on: October 10, 2024, 04:26:03 PM »
He goin for ARTHRITAS in his lowere back. Totally useless. First off: I might add. Reminded me of GEORGE on SEINFELD when he went for MESSAGE. HEY MAN: It's me SPINE not my BALL AREA. Anyhow,I'M told after 30 minute session. No use schedulalin again. We have done all we can. I GOES: THANK GOD,I"M CURED.
And I'M lookin at others enterin. Can't say what wrong with them: BUT on APPERANCE,I would say NUTTIN. Everyone tryin to CASH on PAC.
So'S I moves on. Got to wait 15 minutes till EYE DISPENSARY opens. A vet guides me to a place to sit down. At this place is also a free meal one can take. It cold,but you can take and bring home and micro. In comes all these MANIACS on polarizes wheel chairs,again. In meeese opinion,NOT A FUCKIN THIN wrong with them. Again: Stay out of their way,because these FUCS will run yooossseees over. And then they will collapse to collect more FREE MOOOLA. SOO'S I ask a walkin guy: WHAT GIVES. FREE BREAKFEST. He goes NO. A nice meal that VA gives out everyday to take home and enjoy. I graps one meself. RAVIOOLIII and a side of corn. Beats K-RATIONS.
So'S the EYE DISPENSERY still not open. Another rough lookin VET standin there. He goes: the FUCKS should have opened 4 minutes ago. He goes I hate the BLACK FUC who works this SHIT. I goes,I kinda know him,we live in same town. He goes I got along with him one time. We both like the EAGLES. I say's,FOOTBALL,the ORGANIZATION. HE goes the BAND. If he had said,ROY ORBISON, I would have understood.
So'S I go in. Got 2 individuals workin. I gets this FAT FUC who also grabbed the FREE meal. I say's we got sumthin in common. We grapped the same chow. Not humorous to him. He goes go look at lenses and pick the lenses you like. I returns. Others are waitin. He goin what your name,lookin and addresin others. I says{YOU TALKIN TO ME) He goes that right. And any question I ask in future directed at you. JOHN FRANK ARMY SAYS: LISTEN FAT BOY. YOU will address me as JOHN FRANK. And you will start this second. You want to keep yooose JOB, You better shape up and not FUC with VETS. He became professional and did his job. I left sayin: Enjoy your meal.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal