Author Topic: When Trump Wins  (Read 2655 times)

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2024, 08:02:54 PM »

Patriots steal the nations classified documents? Makes calls to Vladdy? Sucks Kim Jong Un's dick. Look at Trump with his mouth open, it looks like a blowup doll.
Mazola, too much margarine in your thoughts. If Oh-bama walked into the Korean de-militarized zone the media would declare him the new Jesus, fact! Hillary stole AND destroyed a LOT more than Trump or Biden for that matter did, and Biden stole his for DECADES, and both Biden and Hillary were UNauthorized to do so! Get ready for a second term of Trump because deniers have no idea what is about to happen on election day!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 08:09:05 PM by wizardofoz »

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2024, 08:22:29 PM »
The truth is both candidates suck. Nobody knows who will win but the betting markets have shifted dramatically in Trump's favor. What gh said is completely false about polling The past 2 elections Trump has dramatically overperfomed the polls by multiple percentage points, so saying Harris is probably outperforming her polling is wrong. She's in panic mode because her internal numbers are bad thus doing multiple interviews now rather then the hiding in the basement strategy like Biden. He is correct in saying whoever wins Pennsylvania will probably win.. it all comes down to 7 states. The other 43 everybody knows the outcome. My last point is this should be on the political roundtable forum not the harness racing one.
there is NO betting market, per se. Polymarket is basically an exchange, not a bookmaking shop. They don't take large, one sided action. The smallest tick in wagers one way or another trigger potential outcomes.
It's almost as big as shame as the candidate selling Bibles and gold sneakers.
Trump could win MI and PA. Kamala could win NC.
Of the 7 true battleground states, any outcome is possible. If you don't live in any of these 7 states, and fancy yourself as a patriot, it should be upsetting your political voice is somewhat muted.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2024, 08:49:54 PM »
there is NO betting market, per se. Polymarket is basically an exchange, not a bookmaking shop. They don't take large, one sided action. The smallest tick in wagers one way or another trigger potential outcomes.
It's almost as big as shame as the candidate selling Bibles and gold sneakers.
Trump could win MI and PA. Kamala could win NC.
Of the 7 true battleground states, any outcome is possible. If you don't live in any of these 7 states, and fancy yourself as a patriot, it should be upsetting your political voice is somewhat muted.
Sorry  have to disagree with your voice being muted.. I live in Ohio which Trump will more than likely win. But if tens or hundreds of thousands of trumpers thought well hes going to win my state anyway might as well stay home... it can change outcomes. Just like if the Harris supporters thought why bother voting, Trump is going to win anyway. I believe in the electoral college because that's what are founding fathers wanted. It is a privilege to be able to vote and we are blessed to live in a country that has that opportunity. I realize it's not a bookmarking shop but if the election was a horse race.  Trump is the favorite now.

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2024, 09:31:17 PM »
I hate to admit it but Trump will win. The issue with Harris is that she’s a woman and has four years of Biden baggage. I don’t think her late entry into the race has helped other than restoring the votes some of the votes that Biden lost.

Newsom and Whitmer would have beaten Trump easily if they were the nominee.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2024, 10:00:18 PM »
Trump will win because she stands for nothing.  Biden has been a disaster and she hasn’t distanced herself from him which is a huge mistake.. I only follow one poll the Rasmussen poll. They have been correct the last 20 years they have Trump ahead and all battleground states.

I couldn’t believe she was dumb enough to go on Howard Stern who like the rest of them gave her softball questions. Howard do really care what she eats for breakfast Howard? Raisin bran and Special K full of sugar and chemicals. Her answer to lowering the deficit is to raise taxes.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2024, 10:54:47 PM »
As long as people see world conflict and turmoil and the economy is in the tank Trump will win. America is sick of immigrants taking jobs and posing threats and hardship to the economy and welfare of US citizens
tmbz1 tmbz1

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2024, 11:19:29 PM »
If only any of that was true.  It is about as true as Democrats controlling the weather.  Is MAGA not smart enough to control the weather?

Not sayin you are a retard but you a retard.

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/citations/ADA333462

United States Patent Application Publication
Kind Code
A1
Publication Date
May 08, 2003
Inventor(s)
Waxmanski, Andrew
Hurricane and tornado control device

https://ppubs.uspto.gov/dirsearch-public/print/downloadBasicPdf/20030085296?requestToken=eyJzdWIiOiIxZjc2NzdhOC1mNTM5LTRmZDUtODMzZi0zNzU0MjhhODY2ZWEiLCJ2ZXIiOiI5Y2ZlNjVlMy05ZjJhLTQxNzEtYjNkYy1hMTZiNjBlZTlkOGIiLCJleHAiOjB9

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2024, 11:21:01 PM »
Accept we have low unemployment forever. Why are there are Hatians  in Springfield , to work the jobs the locals are too lazy or not qualified of working them.  There are plenty of jobs available rurally in harness racing that can’t be filled. If the locals wanted those jobs they could have taken them before they got there.

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2024, 11:22:42 PM »
I hate to admit it but Trump will win. The issue with Harris is that she’s a woman and has four years of Biden baggage. I don’t think her late entry into the race has helped other than restoring the votes some of the votes that Biden lost.

Newsom and Whitmer would have beaten Trump easily if they were the nominee.
What?! In what universe other than MSNBC? Whitmer and Newsom would go nowhere. Look at what Newsom did to California and Whitmer to Michigan. These are 2 losers just like KAMALA. The Democrats have no bench and will push Shapiro from Pennsylvania in 2028. There are 10 Republicans who could win in 2028.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 11:26:27 PM by wizardofoz »

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2024, 11:36:25 PM »
Not sayin you are a retard but you a retard.

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/citations/ADA333462

United States Patent Application Publication
Kind Code
A1
Publication Date
May 08, 2003
Inventor(s)
Waxmanski, Andrew
Hurricane and tornado control device

https://ppubs.uspto.gov/dirsearch-public/print/downloadBasicPdf/20030085296?requestToken=eyJzdWIiOiIxZjc2NzdhOC1mNTM5LTRmZDUtODMzZi0zNzU0MjhhODY2ZWEiLCJ2ZXIiOiI5Y2ZlNjVlMy05ZjJhLTQxNzEtYjNkYy1hMTZiNjBlZTlkOGIiLCJleHAiOjB9

I will make this simple. If you believe this you're a moron. My question is if this is true why can't the MAGAS control the weather also, are they too dumb? Are they not smart enough to operate the weather control machine? Are there too many numbers on the dials for them?  Are only Jews and Democrats capable of controlling the weather machine?  Isn't Ashville one of the five most liberal places in America? Was the weather machine in use when Sandy hit NYC or Katrina hit New Orleans? Did the Democrats use the weather machine against their own people?

The military leans right wing by a lot, no whistle blowers on the weather changing machine intefering with elections???  Why don't we flood China,Iran and our enemies or end our droughts to grow more food. If there was more rain in Africa there would be less African migration to Europe. Yet we only use the machine for election interference.  Seems like quite the waste of the weather machine. 

Chuck Edwards MAGA House rep from Western NC had to put out this statement due to Trump disinformation.  "Hurricane Helene was NOT geoengineered by the government to seize and access lithium deposits in Chimney Rock."  here is his full statement,read it and see how batshit people are https://edwards.house.gov/media/press-releases/debunking-helene-response-myths   

These hurricanes are awful, now is the time to act normal and help people, to come together in tragedy and solve problems.  Stop the nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 01:44:08 AM by The Unstable »

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2024, 10:12:15 AM »
What?! In what universe other than MSNBC? Whitmer and Newsom would go nowhere. Look at what Newsom did to California and Whitmer to Michigan. These are 2 losers just like KAMALA. The Democrats have no bench and will push Shapiro from Pennsylvania in 2028. There are 10 Republicans who could win in 2028.
💯%👍

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2024, 10:16:10 AM »
Kamala Harris was the district attorney in California and crime spiraled out of control. Just as vice president nobody could ever find her. She has done nothing. I want to thank her puppet masters for putting her on Howard Stern!

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2024, 11:33:00 AM »
Does it bother you that he incited a riot on the capital and has NEVER conceded the election? That he wanted to overturn the election via a political coup but only the courage of Mike Pence stopped him.
Does it bother you that many of the Generals and his own Vice President think he is unfit for office? 
Does it bother you that he lies that FEMA is not helping in the hurricane and costing people misery in their lives, many who are his own voters.
Does it bother you that he says his fellow citizens who are Democrats and don't agree with him are called Vermon and more dangerous then China and Russia. That he says they are not real Americans?
Does it bother you he meets with Neo Nazis?
Does it bother you that Trump talks to Putin while he is at war with Ukraine and not President?
Does it bother you that he sent him COVID tests when his own citizens were dying?  What does Putin have on him?
Does it bother you he grifts his own supporters with Trump coin,Trump NFTS, Truth social, Bibles he sells to MAGA for 60 dollars that cost 3 bucks to make and are improted from CHINA?
Does it bother you that Esper, Tillerson, Kelly and Bolton see him as unfit for office. Plus the numerous people who worked for him on top of that?
Does it bother you that when told the insurrectionists wanted to hang HIS OWN VICE PRESIDENT HE REPLIED "SO WHAT?" CAN YOU BLAME THEM?

Yes It bothers me the amount of immigration we had. Yes we need a bipartisan solution (which we had but was derailed thanks to DJT). Yet crime is down since 2020. Yes i can admit some people have economic pain, but by the standards of the world we have one of the best economies. Yes i can admit the trans/gay thing has gone a bit too far, but is that really a major day to day problem in your life? Yes I can admit Afghan withdrawal was a mess, but you know who set the timeline are cut a secret deal to release 5000 Taliban fighter while in office?  Yes DJT who wanted the Taliban to come to Camp David of all places!!!  No presidency is without it's flaws and issues, but is life really so bad in America that our country is over? Do you really believe that?

Does any of this make you realize be it liberal or conservative how profoundly mentally ill and unfit Donald Trump is for office?

I understand that most of you have made your minds up here but if I can change even ten peoples minds I would be profoundly happy. 

« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 11:59:13 AM by The Unstable »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2024, 11:45:41 AM »
Fuck Trump

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2024, 12:02:43 PM »
Does it bother you that he incited a riot on the capital and has NEVER conceded the election? That he wanted to overturn the election via a political coup but only the courage of Mike Pence stopped him.
Does it bother you that many of the Generals and his own Vice President think he is unfit for office? 
Does it bother you that he lies that FEMA is not helping in the hurricane and costing people misery in their lives, many who are his own voters.
Does it bother you that he says his fellow citizens who are Democrats and don't agree with him are called Vermon and more dangerous then China and Russia. That he says they are not real Americans?
Does it bother you he meets with Neo Nazis?
Does it bother you that Trump talks to Putin while he is at war with Ukraine and not President?
Does it bother you that he sent him COVID tests when his own citizens were dying?  What does Putin have on him?
Does it bother you he grifts his own supporters with Trump coin,Trump NFTS, Truth social, Bibles he sells to MAGA for 60 dollars that cost 3 bucks to make and are improted from CHINA?
Does it bother you that Esper, Tillerson, Kelly and Bolton see him as unfit for office. Plus the numerous people who worked for him on top of that?
Does it bother you that when told the insurrectionists wanted to hang HIS OWN VICE PRESIDENT HE REPLIED "SO WHAT?" CAN YOU BLAME THEM?

Yes It bothers me the amount of immigration we had. Yes we need a bipartisan solution (which we had but was derailed thanks to DJT). Yet crime is down since 2020. Yes i can admit some people have economic pain, but by the standards of the world we have one of the best economies. Yes i can admit the trans/gay thing has gone a bit too far, but is that really a major day to day problem in your life? Yes I can admit Afghan withdrawal was a mess, but you know who set the timeline are realised all the Taliban prisoners while in offce.  Yes DJT who wanted the Taliban to come to Camp David of all places!!!  No presidency is without it's flaws and issues, but is life really so bad in America that our country is over? Do you really believe that?

Does any of this make you realize be it liberal or conservative how profoundly mentally ill and unfit Donald Trump is for office?

I understand that most of you have made your minds up here but if I can change even ten peoples minds I would be profoundly happy.
MR. The Unstable.
You sound very Stable to me!
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I agree with every think you posted and wish more posters did!
You want to run? I will vote for you!
The Unstable for a Stable Government!
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 12:40:16 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal