Author Topic: When Trump Wins  (Read 2657 times)

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2024, 12:09:53 PM »
MR. The Unstable.
You sound very Stable to me!
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I agree with every think you posted and wish more postered did!
You want to run? I will vote for you!
The Unstable for a Stable Government!
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Actually it doesn't bother me at all especially since he'll be our next president. All those behind the lawsuits are liberal judges.

Does it bother you that she stands for nothing and has accomplished nothing?
Does it bother you that she was the district attorney in California and crime was out of control?
Does it bother bother you that half of her staff quit?
Does it bother you that her husband smacked the woman so hard it spun her around?
Does it bother you she talked black when she's around blacks?

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2024, 12:27:28 PM »
Does it bother you that he incited a riot on the capital and has NEVER conceded the election? That he wanted to overturn the election via a political coup but only the courage of Mike Pence stopped him. FALSE
Does it bother you that many of the Generals and his own Vice President think he is unfit for office?  FALSE
Does it bother you that he lies that FEMA is not helping in the hurricane and costing people misery in their lives, many who are his own voters. FALSE
Does it bother you that he says his fellow citizens who are Democrats and don't agree with him are called Vermon and more dangerous then China and Russia. That he says they are not real Americans? NO, He is referring to a fifth column inside govt hellbent on destroying America.
Does it bother you he meets with Neo Nazis? Name one.
Does it bother you that Trump talks to Putin while he is at war with Ukraine and not President? What about the bioweapons labs setup under Obama in the Ukraine?
Does it bother you that he sent him COVID tests when his own citizens were dying?  What does Putin have on him?
Does it bother you he grifts his own supporters with Trump coin,Trump NFTS, Truth social, Bibles he sells to MAGA for 60 dollars that cost 3 bucks to make and are improted from CHINA? Sting operations in play.. Can you say RICO???
Does it bother you that Esper, Tillerson, Kelly and Bolton see him as unfit for office. Plus the numerous people who worked for him on top of that? Esper , the one who defiantly refused a direct executive order. Bolton the war monger will be lucky to get the firing squad for treason.
Does it bother you that when told the insurrectionists wanted to hang HIS OWN VICE PRESIDENT HE REPLIED "SO WHAT?" CAN YOU BLAME THEM?

Yes It bothers me the amount of immigration we had. Yes we need a bipartisan solution (which we had but was derailed thanks to DJT). Yet crime is down since 2020. Yes i can admit some people have economic pain, but by the standards of the world we have one of the best economies. Yes i can admit the trans/gay thing has gone a bit too far, but is that really a major day to day problem in your life? Yes I can admit Afghan withdrawal was a mess, but you know who set the timeline are cut a secret deal to release 5000 Taliban fighter while in office?  Yes DJT who wanted the Taliban to come to Camp David of all places!!!  No presidency is without it's flaws and issues, but is life really so bad in America that our country is over? Do you really believe that?

Does any of this make you realize be it liberal or conservative how profoundly mentally ill and unfit Donald Trump is for office?

I understand that most of you have made your minds up here but if I can change even ten peoples minds I would be profoundly happy.

Mohawk mac

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2024, 12:46:46 PM »
I'm not a MAGAt.  I clearly see DJT's flaws both as a human being and a politician.  I believe this election will ultimately be decided by the silent majority who realize we are screwed royally if The Cackling Dummy and Mister Tampon win.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2024, 01:42:19 PM »
there is NO betting market, per se. Polymarket is basically an exchange, not a bookmaking shop. They don't take large, one sided action. The smallest tick in wagers one way or another trigger potential outcomes.
It's almost as big as shame as the candidate selling Bibles and gold sneakers.
Trump could win MI and PA. Kamala could win NC.
Of the 7 true battleground states, any outcome is possible. If you don't live in any of these 7 states, and fancy yourself as a patriot, it should be upsetting your political voice is somewhat muted.

The billions given to illegals and $750 to people in N C just put NC in Trumps pocket.   

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2024, 01:46:34 PM »

The billions given to illegals and $750 to people in N C just put NC in Trumps pocket.

The second one is completely false.  750 is initial emergency assistance. Anyone who believes this bullshit lie was voting for Trump anyway as they are uneducated.   How well do think FEMA response would be if Trump fired all the workers liked he promised to?

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2024, 01:48:00 PM »
I'm not a MAGAt.  I clearly see DJT's flaws both as a human being and a politician.  I believe this election will ultimately be decided by the silent majority who realize we are screwed royally if The Cackling Dummy and Mister Tampon win.
tmbz1

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2024, 01:48:03 PM »

How come the cackling dummy wiped the floor with Trump in the debate.  Dumb she isn't. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 01:50:15 PM by The Unstable »

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2024, 01:49:36 PM »

Let’s not forget the fraud President Zelenskyy! Biden gave billions (of our money) to this fraud!

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2024, 01:53:30 PM »
Let’s not forget the fraud President Zelenskyy! Biden gave billions (of our money) to this fraud!

Fraud who is fighting our Russian enemy and destroying their military.  You know the fraud Trump tried to bribe with the "perfect" call and got impeached for.  And those billions are mostly spent in the US for arms that are then shipped to Ukraine. How many US soldiers died in Ukraine? There are 600,000 Russian miltary casulaties and counting. There were 22000 US casualties in all the years we were in Afghanistan. The US military budget is close to a Trillion dollars.  I would say we are getting a bargain.

Trump says he will end it all in one call, yup by giving Putin everything he wants.  Putin plays him like a drum. I suppose you prefer Russia invade Poland and the Baltics too.

Are you pro Putin/dictator?  I say you are. Like Trump. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 02:21:57 PM by The Unstable »

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2024, 02:17:58 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2024, 02:28:06 PM »
So,ARNOLD:
GAYGOOOTS you is. What the matter,he who enlisted at a FIRE STATION and became stationed at STRATIGIC AIR COMMAND in Northern NORWAY.
Can't stomach with your original MONIKER. YA,YOU a former MARINE. More like a marine parasite,knibblin away at CORAL.
Know go and make up a new MONIKER. YOU NEVER where in MILITARY just like your BUTT LOVING DRAFT DODGIN FUC.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2024, 03:33:40 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 05:13:28 PM by The Unstable »

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2024, 07:18:56 PM »
You live in an altered reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OqZUZADO5E

yea. you mite need to up your game before you decide to debate me

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2024, 11:54:35 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OqZUZADO5E

yea. you mite need to up your game before you decide to debate me

It’s a waste of time to debate a conspiracy theorist. Believe what you want. I actually watched ten minutes of this video and sadly I will never get that time back.   
« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 12:22:48 AM by The Unstable »

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2024, 04:59:13 PM »
Billy Clinton stuck a knife into Ka-Ma-la's campaign with this TRUE statement: https://x.com/RepMikeCollins/status/1845884504302305629

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal