Author Topic: When Trump Wins  (Read 2690 times)

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
When Trump Wins
« on: October 11, 2024, 10:45:50 AM »
When TRUMP wins should he have the new FBI investigate the funding to the ACLU, the 'squad', the nazi lawyers guild and any member of congress receiving $ from IRAN?

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2024, 12:22:09 PM »
Who is winning in the polls? How close is this race?

Unless it's clear cut-----my prediction is that this will be a "once the curtain closes" scenario. Meaning, a percentage of people who are voting for Harris, will wake up on election day, voting for Harris. If they are asked, they will say they are voting for Harris. They will get in their car, go to work, to vote, whatever, and they are voting for Harris. They will arrive to vote, get on line, and they are voting for Harris. They will step up to vote, and they are voting for Harris.....and once the "curtain closes" so to speak.....they will vote for Trump. Not because they want to. For one or several reasons. But they will.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2024, 12:34:27 PM »
There are so many different polls out there which fluctuate on a weekly basis favoring either candidate so it's difficult to gauge or believe them. My gut feeling is Harris is ahead a lot more than some polls are showing.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2024, 12:40:54 PM »
There are so many different polls out there which fluctuate on a weekly basis favoring either candidate so it's difficult to gauge or believe them. My gut feeling is Harris is ahead a lot more than some polls are showing.
As long as people see world conflict and turmoil and the economy is in the tank Trump will win. America is sick of immigrants taking jobs and posing threats and hardship to the economy and welfare of US citizens

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2024, 12:45:24 PM »
In the end, I believe most people will vote the way they usually do regardless of what's going on in the world. In my opinion, whoever wins Pennsylvania, which is where I happen to live, wins the election.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2024, 01:00:12 PM »
The truth is both candidates suck. Nobody knows who will win but the betting markets have shifted dramatically in Trump's favor. What gh said is completely false about polling The past 2 elections Trump has dramatically overperfomed the polls by multiple percentage points, so saying Harris is probably outperforming her polling is wrong. She's in panic mode because her internal numbers are bad thus doing multiple interviews now rather then the hiding in the basement strategy like Biden. He is correct in saying whoever wins Pennsylvania will probably win.. it all comes down to 7 states. The other 43 everybody knows the outcome. My last point is this should be on the political roundtable forum not the harness racing one.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2024, 01:56:42 PM »
You do realize that most polls are "fake" polls using voter suppression methods to make it seem like the race is close.

Fact is Trump would win in a landslide. However, events will occur that will make it impossible to certify the electoral votes and there will be a "pause" to the election process. Book it.

firhill

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2024, 02:05:47 PM »
On or before election day, third time's the charm. Next guy won't miss...hopefully.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2024, 02:46:13 PM »
I think Nicki Hailey  may have won it all .

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2024, 05:13:58 PM »
Policies aside!
I will never ever vote for anyone with the character (or lack there of) of a Trump!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Lugnuts

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2024, 06:25:17 PM »
Trump in a landslide .

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2024, 06:30:18 PM »
When TRUMP wins should he have the new FBI investigate the funding to the ACLU, the 'squad', the nazi lawyers guild and any member of congress receiving $ from IRAN?

If only any of that was true.  It is about as true as Democrats controlling the weather.  Is MAGA not smart enough to control the weather?

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2024, 06:50:57 PM »
Go Trump !!! You bleed Red , white and blue !!! A true patriot

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2024, 07:08:18 PM »
Go Trump !!! You bleed Red , white and blue !!! A true patriot

Patriots steal the nations classified documents? Makes calls to Vladdy? Sucks Kim Jong Un's dick. Look at Trump with his mouth open, it looks like a blowup doll.

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2024, 07:59:21 PM »
"My message today is very simple," Trump said. "No person who has inflicted the violence and terror that Kamala Harris has inflicted on this community can ever be allowed to become the president of the United States. We're not going allow it."

Trump also said he will encourage Congress to pass legislation prohibiting cities to declare themselves sanctuaries for illegal immigrants.

"We will send Congress a bill to ban all sanctuary cities in our country, including Denver," he said. "And we will begin the largest deportation operation in the history of the United States. We will close the border. We will stop the invasion of illegals into our country. We will defend our territory. We will not be conquered. We will reclaim our sovereignty. And Colorado will vote for Trump as a protest and signal to the world that we are not going to take it anymore."

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal