Author Topic: DELAWARE Hearings this Thursday  (Read 3328 times)

Way to go

• Open / FFA
Re: DELAWARE Hearings this Thursday
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2024, 12:00:06 PM »
Really.....

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2024, 12:05:10 PM »
I heard Crissman is on the list but i did not here Gasmeyers name.
Back by popular demand!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2024, 12:29:40 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 12:31:14 PM by Grandstand Handicapper »

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2024, 12:30:28 PM »
Is Tony Morgan the ringleader to whatever is going on there in DE?

No offense. The guy has had an amazing career. Like many, I knew him back from his younger days and of course in Chicago. Back in the day, in Chicago, I always thought he was a great small track/half-mile track driver. Smart driver. He has more wins than anyone other than Dave Palone and he can drive. Sure, he's getting up there in years. However, he can still go some, LOL.

BTW, for any of you who know Tony personally, or even as a distance acquaintance----and remember who you are talking to, the guy has been around horses his entire life, has driven over 100,000 horses, been behind God only knows how many, won almost 18,000 races, and has "seen it all" in this sport-----anyway, ask Tony Morgan who the greatest horse he's ever seen is?

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2024, 12:30:45 PM »
Glassmeyer had several positive tests on the same horse last year at Dover and the horse won the race all 3 times. The horse sat out for about 6 weeks after that. When it first came back it wasn't as good but later in the year got really good again and is currently running at Harrington and has won the $22,500 feature several times.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 12:32:27 PM by gh2009 »

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2024, 12:35:43 PM »
Which Crissman, Chuck or Tim? Tony Morgan is still going strong at age 66. In fact, he was the leading driver last year at Dover because Tetrick only drove one day a week after the stake races were over. He's very aggressive and I have no complaints with his drives because I know what I'm going to get from him. 

Way to go

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2024, 08:26:09 PM »
Blah....blah..... blah.....blah.... .this subject has gone cold........

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2024, 10:14:21 PM »
Which Crissman, Chuck or Tim? Tony Morgan is still going strong at age 66. In fact, he was the leading driver last year at Dover because Tetrick only drove one day a week after the stake races were over. He's very aggressive and I have no complaints with his drives because I know what I'm going to get from him.

Tim.....Seems like Tony is the common denominator in this twist. But Tony has not been charged of anything that I know of. But the ones involved have been busy moving things around. I know Tony personally and he's willing to help you if he likes you. Problem is you have to give him cart blanche. Sometimes he can hurt more than help. Rumor is he owns many horses under beard names and most of the trainers involved have horses for him. Some have started to take steps to cover their butts because they know there up shits creek! But this is Delaware and the DHRC has always taken care of the "Good Ole Boys"!
Back by popular demand!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2024, 10:35:03 PM »
Tim.....Seems like Tony is the common denominator in this twist. But Tony has not been charged of anything that I know of. But the ones involved have been busy moving things around. I know Tony personally and he's willing to help you if he likes you. Problem is you have to give him cart blanche. Sometimes he can hurt more than help. Rumor is he owns many horses under beard names and most of the trainers involved have horses for him. Some have started to take steps to cover their butts because they know there up shits creek! But this is Delaware and the DHRC has always taken care of the "Good Ole Boys"!

This is what people are saying, and it makes sense. People saying is still nothing more than rumor and innuendo, but where there's smoke, well, in all likelihood, there could be fire. LOL.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2024, 10:51:28 PM »
It definitely happened...but I doubt anything will come of it.  Never does.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2024, 10:57:03 PM »
Tim Crissman is winning at a 36% rate at the current Harrington meet, 26 wins in 73 starts. At last year's Dover meet he won at a rate of 21%. Tony Morgan drives the majority of his horses.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2024, 11:25:54 PM »
No offense, but anyone who wins at 36%, anywhere, should be a target for the highest testing level possible and random out of competition testing, and more than once.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2024, 11:33:34 PM »
Didn't they just raid Tony Morgan a few weeks ago?

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2024, 11:37:49 PM »
I don't disagree. Tim Crissman has around a 12-horse stable. They purchased a horse named Sir John B about 2 months ago, can't remember what track he came from, but since joining his barn, he's won 6 in a row at Harrington, jogging every time in condition races in pretty fast times. He didn't run this week. Obviously when someone is winning at such a high percentage, your first thought is, he's cheating, maybe he is, maybe he's just a better trainer than his previous trainer, who knows. I will give him credit for one thing, his horses are always a go which is more than I can say about some other guys.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 11:41:58 PM by gh2009 »

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2024, 11:42:37 PM »
I don't disagree. He has around a 12-horse stable. They purchased a horse named Sir John B about 2 months ago, can't remember what track he came from, but since joining his barn, he's won 6 in a row at Harrington, jogging every time in condition races in pretty fast times. He didn't run this week. Obviously when someone is winning at such a high percentage, your first thought is, he's cheating, maybe he is, maybe he's just a better trainer than his previous trainer, who knows. I will give him credit for one thing, his horses are always a go which is more than I can say about some other guys.

I agree, but 36% is not about one horse, or two. It's about the entire barn! 36% for an entire barn just doesn't make sense to me. If nothing turns up---I would make him race out of a 48 hour detention barn. I would do everything I can to make sure other people are getting a fair and level playing field---and I want them to see I am doing that! How do you attract other trainers and horses if you are doing nothing to a guy who is shooting 36%. But, that's just me. I ain't running a racetrack. LOL.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal