Author Topic: DELAWARE Hearings this Thursday  (Read 9714 times)

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: DELAWARE Hearings this Thursday
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2024, 10:34:52 PM »
What was the verdict

Onthefront11

• 4 claimer
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2024, 12:09:42 AM »
Who is the biggest crook on the list? 

yourmamasofat

• Top Claimer
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2024, 04:39:55 AM »
WHERE DO YOU FIND THE RESULTS OF THE HEARING?

love and light

• NW-1
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2024, 07:29:10 AM »
Who is the biggest crook on the list?
Its Business as usual Laddie's , just dope em up and the DELAWARE COMMISSION Will slap your Hands and fine ya a lil old 5 grand  6 months suspension I was told the kid Lare got 1 yr and a 10 grand fine , their Commission Is a DISGRACE to not only us as bettors but to the other horsemen , Owners ect ..PETA SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IMO this was a class 1 drug how is it fair for the other Schmucks that Arnt doping let alone to us bettors & Owners who invest in this Sport ? Not to mention the what if's of if a Horse drops Dead in a race YOU ARE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLES LIVES AT STAKE AS WELL HAS THE HORSE ,IMO THEIR COMMISSION IS THE WORST Wonder how much money exchanged hands ?? And no one can Blame TM he didn't bend their elbow injecting them. The talk yesterday at  Meadowlands was he Did pay for their attorney , AND Horses have already been transferred in other peoples name ..SO WHERES THE JUSTICE FOR ANY OF US , Harrisburg coming up really makes me question do I piss my money away on MORE STOCK ??? I don't think so between the Election and the dope in a Sport I respected and after I retired couldn't wait to get into I shoulda went to Vegas and visited the Bunny Ranch .   

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2024, 02:58:14 PM »
Forrest Bartlett keeps using Lare as his trainer! What is the deal with that? -----Primo Maschio remained perfect in his career by tallying on Monday at Harrington Delaware Standardbred Breeders Fund (DSBF) stakes action for 2-year-olds kicked off the week of racing at Harrington Raceway Monday, as a pair of $20,000 divisions for pacing colts and geldings were contested. Forrest Bartlett's Primo Maschio ($2.10, Trae Porter) improved to six-for-six lifetime with a 1:54 4/5 win for trainer Kevin Lare over Lew Not Lou and Won Last Call. The Badlands Hanover gelding never had an anxious moment in his front-end score.......and you wonder why?

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2024, 05:38:01 PM »
They actually purchased the horse from the Michael Hall stable after his first 2 wins. The horse is undefeated, and has never had an anxious moment, but the crop of 2 years olds in Delaware isn't very strong this year.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 05:40:02 PM by gh2009 »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2024, 09:10:45 AM »
He won the $110k final since that article also.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2024, 11:06:36 AM »
I was at Harrington for the finals that night, it was another easy win, but the crop he's facing is very weak. Looking at him on the track, he doesn't appear to be very sound.

love and light

• NW-1
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2024, 02:45:15 PM »
Mike Hall Spends big bucks and classifies them in cheaper classes or claimers and steals money allllll day long. looking at todays program for Chester  and Iv never Heard of some of these drivers some new skin hitting the tracks ? Anyone  heard of the shit going down in Delaware ?  140,000 for these guys Attorney? and word is steaming like a hot roller as to the Commission and TM Connections with ole lady Keeler and the Board members PAYOFF ? if so they are the problem ! They have a new Governor Elect chomping at the bit to demolish Racing in Delaware . WITH THE CHEATS AND DRUGS DOWN THERE They can pat themselves on the back for destroying the Biz in Delaware . News Paper Worthy .

Way to go

• Open / FFA
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2024, 06:02:32 PM »
And what does gh2009 have to say.......

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2024, 10:11:59 PM »
WHERE DO YOU FIND THE RESULTS OF THE HEARING?

You won't find any results. It's all tight lip within the commission.
Back by popular demand!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2024, 08:44:17 AM »
A cesspool of corruption.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2024, 10:34:48 AM »
I don't ever gamble on the Delaware circuit, but if there is a big issue. I hope it gets resolved.

love and light

• NW-1
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2024, 11:07:05 AM »
I Think their Local Newspapers Should be made aware of the Corruption from their  State Appointed Commission , I also think the State should Sopena Their own Financials as well as any Call logs and Any FOIAS If available . There has to be accountability for this as it states in DELAWARES BYLAWS Which is Public Knowledge ..A Class 1 is 18 months suspension 10,000 per positive. THEY HAVE ALLOWED THIS AS WELL AS ALLOWED Their fellow Horsemen's Lives to be Jeopardized on the Track . One of the Commissioners has her own Farm and Children Participate in Events , So tell me HOW SHE WOULD FEEL IF ONE OF THOSE HORSES WERE DOPED UP AND A CHILD HAD GOTTEN HURT ? Delaware Equestrian at the University of Delaware ...Would they have allowed such acts during Competition?  THEY need to Investigate Keeler who seems to be the string Puller. The Commission has made a Mockery of the Delaware Horsemen Judges and Investigators as well as ANY Association Representing the Standardbred Industry. Mark Davis should also be charged for his coverup while counting his days of retirement . No one can Blame TM He supplied collected his cash and rolled on ..NO PAPER TRAIL and he sure has hell didn't inject He has Morse Horses of his own Racing the De Circuit then their Bigger Stables  , and Hate if you want But if it is True that Maryland is the one who Obtained A substance to be tested THEN ALL THE HONEST ONES SHOULD APPLAUDE THEM Because of these findings  PA DE AND MD Labs know what to test for . Also Virgil Addison 2 positives .... 10,000 fine x 2 and 1 yr. suspension x 2.The Arrogance shown from these Trainers in De. Is Disgusting , YOU DID THE CRIME YOU CHEATED YOUR FELLOW HORSEMEN YOU JEAPARDIZED THEIR LIVES ON THE TRACK AS NOT TO MENTION THE HORSE . NEWSPAPERS WILL BE MADE AWARE OF THE CORRUPTION , Its because of crooks this Business is DYING REAL FAST , Owners don't want to spend the money to Breed or Race against a needle or crooked Trainer . THE MONEY LAUNDERING WITH FALSE OWNERSHIP IN THIS STATE IS WORSE THEN Staten Islands  NEW YORK MAFIA. Kudos to PA AND WE WILL WATCH AS THE FUNERAL SERVICE IS UNDERWAY FOR DE RACING...Way to go Commissioner's.   

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2024, 11:48:11 AM »
So these hearings, resulting from either an investigation(s), reports, positive tests, something-----these hearings took place-----and the results are going to be unpublished, unpublicized, and private? Or they will be completely swept under the rug?

Did any suspensions result from this? If so, that will go unspoken as well? We'll just see some trainer not have entries for X number of days, or a week, and everyone will just figure out he/she has been suspended as a result of these hearings?

The above is the proof that any of this actually took place?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal