Author Topic: I can't defend AMac this time  (Read 2462 times)

samstar

• Stakes Horse
Re: I can't defend AMac this time
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2024, 06:47:11 PM »
I expect him to do a good job.  He has earned the right to race them and he will be competent.

GETSOME

• NW-1
Re: I can't defend AMac this time
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2024, 10:49:23 PM »
I have to tell you this about Lawmaker and AMAc wanting to drive Lawmaker in the Hambo. I was part of the Lawmaker syndicate owning 5 percent of Lawmaker. There was a lady named Gail who was part of the syndicate who was involved with The Stable.CA She also owned percentage in Lawmaker. Gail didn’t like Amacs driving so she headed a campaign to have a professional driver for this once in a lifetime chance of getting to go to the Hambo. There was also a married couple that had percentage in Lawmaker that did not want AMAc to drive either. Gail gathered all Lawmakers owners up as a group through email to campaign to have a professional driver on Lawmaker for the Hambo and of course the Hambo elimination. Of course AMAc didn’t like his dream of being able to drive in the Hambo ripped from under him. AMAc fought it but in the end AMAc did give in to letting the Lawmaker group have their way and getting a pro driver. Lawmaker group decided on Dave Miller. In the elimination Lawmaker was sitting in a great spot to at least to make it to final. I would have to look it up but I think Lawmaker was in the pocket riding the rail. Lawmaker made a huge break on the last turn heading to the 3 quarter pole with Dave Miller in the bike. So no Hambo for us. Would of love to see the outcome of AMAc sitting behind Lawmaker in the eliminations. I admit having reservations about having pulling AMAc off Lawmaker after AMAc drove Lawmaker as Lawmakers regular driver. After that, AMAc definitely put his foot down where owners can’t have names, phone numbers, emails to communicate with your co-owners on the same horse. I can tell you I didn’t have a clue who all the other owners were on most of my horses I owned percentages in. I finally pulled out of that stable when he started having “miscellaneous charges” on our bills. I know for a fact we were paying for Amacs Ohio rental house and all the utilities, etc divided amongst  all the owners. AMAc also would make his owners pay for fines also. Gail put an end to that when AMAc tried to spread an excessive whipping violation fine amongst his owners in their monthly bills. I finally got out when he started that Miscellaneous charge bullshit.
Thank you kindly for the first hand account- not at all shocked by what went on however (very predictable).

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal