Author Topic: I can't defend AMac this time  (Read 7102 times)

brownmoose13 and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
Re: I can't defend AMac this time
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2024, 05:04:33 PM »
Ohio is the Wild West right now - positives at the freaking county fairs, 4 meth positives in 90 day window, starting 2 year olds 30+ times, overbreeding, rumors of trainers starting replacement horses at the fairs, crooked drivers and trainers at Northfield, etc

That can’t get Delaware started. They reign supreme.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2024, 05:10:02 PM »
I don't get why so many people on here are so obsessed with AMAC and this topic.. there have been multiple threads about him and the stable.. if you join the ownership group you  should know what you are getting into.. just like any other "investment"  Quite frankly I don't see why the fascination with this topic. What of any significance have they ever won to merit this type of conversation. The breeders crown thread has 1 stinking comment and this has 30.. ask yourselves what is more important for our sport and entertainment.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 05:11:44 PM by JT »

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2024, 05:14:43 PM »
To Expose This Fraud And Con Man And The Scam He's Running. For The Betterment Of The Sport And Entertainment.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2024, 06:20:22 PM »
What's it like being a member of the "holier than thou" club?

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2024, 06:47:21 PM »
To answer your question, people in harness racing (and in general) hate to see other people do well and be successful.  Many of the haters on here are degenerate failures who tried and couldn’t make a go of it. That’s the main reason.

firhill

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2024, 06:50:53 PM »
To answer your question, people in harness racing (and in general) hate to see other people do well and be successful.  Many of the haters on here are degenerate failures who tried and couldn’t make a go of it. That’s the main reason.

This.

All the haters will become your friend, but only after you get busted.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2024, 07:04:15 PM »

Could not have said it better

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2024, 07:18:46 PM »
Drove Timeisonmyside as well as can be expected to get to the final

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2024, 07:24:13 PM »
I'm sure somebody will find something to criticize about the drive, just give it time.

cableguy

• Open / FFA
  • The Daddy
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2024, 07:25:17 PM »
For the record I have always defended AM or avoided the conversion in the past, but can't this time

Scott Z chose off Memento Mori

Anthony told his clients he expected to use either James or Mark, but they were both already listed

says the colt is tricky to drive, wears a snake cord, can get hot.

Just so we are straight, James or Mark MacDonald, while neither have sat behind the colt, would have been listed.

But David Miller, Tim Tetrick, and Andrew McCarthy are not reliable to drive him, as they will all be in the drivers room.

while Anthony goes to Jersey to drive the horse

I'd be surprised if any of his clients are too thrilled with this decision.

Edit: I am not part of thestable, never have been.  I defend AM due to all the new owners he has brought in.

Cock sucker thinks he’s Billy O. Couldn’t drive a nail into wood, and does the whip drag finishing 3rd  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Some people want it to happen, some people WISH it would happen .... Others MAKE IT HAPPEN

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2024, 07:26:15 PM »
To answer your question, people in harness racing (and in general) hate to see other people do well and be successful.  Many of the haters on here are degenerate failures who tried and couldn’t make a go of it. That’s the main reason  Many successful people such as ALFONSO CAPONE AND BERNIE MADOFF HAVE BEEN WRONGED BY ACCUSATIONS BECAUSE OF SUCCESS AND LOOK AT HONEST HARD WORKING TRAINERS LIKE TRAVIS ALEXANDER AND RON BURKE OR RICHARD MOREAU OR LOU PENA AND YOU SEE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF WRONG DOINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL,,,,,,,,,,

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2024, 07:47:17 PM »

I can't hardly read this but if you are suggesting the trainers in caps are honest in the sense of "clean" trainers I truly don't know what to tell you. Hard-working, will agree.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2024, 07:53:41 PM »
I think he's being facetious.

PineHurstPacer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2024, 07:53:54 PM »
sucker thinks he’s Billy O. Couldn’t drive a nail into wood, and does the whip drag finishing 3rd  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

He did get 2 horses in the final

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2024, 08:02:47 PM »
I think he's being facetious.

whew, good. I couldn't tell bc of the quotes.

Back to the subject at hand, no problem with the drive tonight either. 2 for 2 in the final. Not sure what else you might ask for as an owner (which I am not).

I also don't understand the vitriol directed his way. I get the impression he's a pompous ass, and not surprised he made a run in politics, but if he even gets half the owners he recruits, snows, whatever you want to call it, into the game, it's a help. Look around. The middle class of racing is quickly diminishing. Hell, even if he recruits a few fans, it's a help.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal