Author Topic: Sylvain Filion  (Read 1471 times)

Any1Left and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
Sylvain Filion
« on: Today at 11:43:40 AM »
Stepping away from driving.Au Revoir you cheating fuck

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Sylvain Filion
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:52:58 AM »
pushed away would be more accurate

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:01:09 PM »
Forced out, pushed out, suggested he step away, whatever anyone wants to call it...as of right now, nothing more than rumor, innuendo, and conspiracy theory.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:07:58 PM »
The guy has been a catch driver for over 25 years, he's 55 and still healthy and a young family.....why would you not want to retire?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:49:35 PM »
 no argument lance
only a few will know the real storey
i think jimmy takter said the same thing

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:02:39 PM »

Pollock is going to wring his neck
*Those who whine & complain, are washed up & dried out.*

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:21:22 PM »
This was planned for quite some time.
Stull a POS

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: Today at 03:18:12 PM »
Pollock is going to wring his neck

ngc3 ;D 73cv.2 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:25:42 PM »
ngc3 ;D 73cv.2 ngc3

Haha it won't happen, no balls
*Those who whine & complain, are washed up & dried out.*

jupiter

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:32:35 PM »
The guy seems to be all in, he's still spending after the mediocre year they had with the a few million worth of babies. In for more this year, after the fucking he got with FTB. I guess he doesn't mind getting fucked over.

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: Today at 04:59:46 PM »
From all the WEG french men i would not put him close to the lead of crooked people in this game but as a few have said POS is how most really feel about this hall of fame driver but i do not feel this way and i do understand people feeling that way as people have the right to when they believe that they have been cheated,,,,,, He rarely closed holes and caused pace and this made for soft racing and today we have soft racing with fast times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #11 on: Today at 06:45:43 PM »
I won't speak to the reason(s) why, nor the rumors, innuendo, or conspiracy theories. However, I know Sylvain, and his dad, for a long time. I met them, like I did many Quebec horsemen, through Benoit Cote a very long time ago. So, I am not going to speak to anything that is private or confidential, and I will only speak to what I know is relatively public information.

That said, here's a little something that most people may not know...Sylvain and his wife/partner, Dominic (pronounced Dominique), have been together for a very long time. They knew each other as teenagers and they've been together for about 35 years. They are the proud parents of a beautiful young girl, Stella. However, the story begins, from very early on they were trying very hard to start a family. They continued for a very long time, and had a lot of difficulty. They spent a lot of time----a long time----going through what a lot of couples do when they have trouble conceiving. Unfortunately, they were unable to conceive, and after such a long time, and every possible effort and alternative, for a while they actually gave up on having a child the traditional way. They weren't sure that a child was in their future. However, they decided to adopt a child, which in Canada is a very difficult process.

After going through the entire, long process, they were finally given the opportunity to adopt a 3-month old girl. That little girl is their daughter, Stella. Today, Stella is (I think) 9 years old. So, Sylvain and Dominic became parents very late in life, certainly much later than they had thought, planned, and wanted. The gift of a child made a very substantial and positive impact in their lives. It was truly a gift, one they both cherish as much as possible.

All this, and more, being the case, it is not new that Sylvain is stepping away and moving back to Quebec. He's talked about before, for years. He said it publicly and in interviews for a couple of years now. He has always had a house in Quebec, on the same property as his parents, sister, and has talked about relocating back to Quebec, to be closer to family, and so that his daughter can go to school there (where they (also) speak and teach in French).

So, that's the story. I'll end it by saying-----if you don't believe me, no problem. I won't lose a wink of sleep. LOL. Google it. Go check it out yourself. It's all out there somewhere. If you don't believe me because I am anonymous and anyone making a claim should attach their real name to it so that people can judge their credibility, reputation, etc.; to that I say, no problem. Go google it. If you don't, it's because you are not interested in the truth, and more interested in throwing stones. A claim doesn't have to have a name attached to it if it can be independently verified. This can be. Go have it. If you don't want to google it, verify it for yourself, and throw stones, instigate a flame war, whatever, to that I say, no problem. Have a nice time. You'll be playing with yourself. It seems like a few of you enjoy that. LOL.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: Today at 07:46:44 PM »
I have seen Syl make far to many questionable moves. The WEG driving circuit is not strong.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: Today at 08:29:34 PM »
Grandstand Handicapper.....I believe you. Thanks for the explanation.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: Today at 09:29:50 PM »
I won't speak to the reason(s) why, nor the rumors, innuendo, or conspiracy theories. However, I know Sylvain, and his dad, for a long time. I met them, like I did many Quebec horsemen, through Benoit Cote a very long time ago. So, I am not going to speak to anything that is private or confidential, and I will only speak to what I know is relatively public information.

That said, here's a little something that most people may not know...Sylvain and his wife/partner, Dominic (pronounced Dominique), have been together for a very long time. They knew each other as teenagers and they've been together for about 35 years. They are the proud parents of a beautiful young girl, Stella. However, the story begins, from very early on they were trying very hard to start a family. They continued for a very long time, and had a lot of difficulty. They spent a lot of time----a long time----going through what a lot of couples do when they have trouble conceiving. Unfortunately, they were unable to conceive, and after such a long time, and every possible effort and alternative, for a while they actually gave up on having a child the traditional way. They weren't sure that a child was in their future. However, they decided to adopt a child, which in Canada is a very difficult process.

After going through the entire, long process, they were finally given the opportunity to adopt a 3-month old girl. That little girl is their daughter, Stella. Today, Stella is (I think) 9 years old. So, Sylvain and Dominic became parents very late in life, certainly much later than they had thought, planned, and wanted. The gift of a child made a very substantial and positive impact in their lives. It was truly a gift, one they both cherish as much as possible.

All this, and more, being the case, it is not new that Sylvain is stepping away and moving back to Quebec. He's talked about before, for years. He said it publicly and in interviews for a couple of years now. He has always had a house in Quebec, on the same property as his parents, sister, and has talked about relocating back to Quebec, to be closer to family, and so that his daughter can go to school there (where they (also) speak and teach in French).

So, that's the story. I'll end it by saying-----if you don't believe me, no problem. I won't lose a wink of sleep. LOL. Google it. Go check it out yourself. It's all out there somewhere. If you don't believe me because I am anonymous and anyone making a claim should attach their real name to it so that people can judge their credibility, reputation, etc.; to that I say, no problem. Go google it. If you don't, it's because you are not interested in the truth, and more interested in throwing stones. A claim doesn't have to have a name attached to it if it can be independently verified. This can be. Go have it. If you don't want to google it, verify it for yourself, and throw stones, instigate a flame war, whatever, to that I say, no problem. Have a nice time. You'll be playing with yourself. It seems like a few of you enjoy that. LOL.
Good post. Some people like to make unsubstantiated claims and out right lies about people. Unfortunately, that type of behaviour has been legitimized by so called leaders. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal