Author Topic: Casie gotta a new gig  (Read 5348 times)

Parked

• Elite
Re: Casie gotta a new gig
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2024, 04:23:58 PM »
She is the magic word.

US FBI investigation/charges all stopped when they got to the owners. 
Commissions went nowhere with the info nor did Canadah..

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2024, 07:27:19 PM »
criminals - they all knew and they were they ones who paid for it!

Artsplace1990

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2024, 09:12:12 PM »
I agree something smells fishy smells more like a rat to me but we may never know

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2024, 09:13:52 PM »

Her & Snyder got their plugs done @ the same locale

Harris is getting tucked up next
*Those who whine & complain, are washed up & dried out.*

Facts

• 4 claimer

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2024, 11:52:16 AM »
Definition:
Fact(s):
noun

"Something that is known to have happened or to exist, because actual proof exists, or about which actual documentation, supporting/proving data or qualified information exists."

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2024, 11:58:51 AM »
If someone wants to tell me that a powerful individual, an owner, was able to maneuver and get themselves out of trouble, I can certainly say that's possible, even feasible. I don't take it as fact without proof, but I couldn't care less. Jason Servis and Jorge Navarro were two of the biggest names at the time in the t-bred industry. They won the biggest races in the sport, in the world! At the end of the day, they both went to jail.

Now, Casie, who is Canadian, either as an owner or as a trainer, is guilty-----just like Servis and Navarro----and she got off? With a warning, a strongly-suggested or forced step-back or retirement? She went from training racehorses to training babies. Went from training babies to breaking them (and let's not forget owning them) and sending them to other trainers. And that's how she got off? That's the theory-----sorry, I mean "fact"-----that people are putting forth has facts?

Loose Horse

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2024, 12:31:52 PM »
For someone that didn't know that she was drinking her calories, it sure is odd listening to her opine on horse nutrition.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2024, 01:16:10 PM »
If someone wants to tell me that a powerful individual, an owner, was able to maneuver and get themselves out of trouble, I can certainly say that's possible, even feasible. I don't take it as fact without proof, but I couldn't care less. Jason Servis and Jorge Navarro were two of the biggest names at the time in the t-bred industry. They won the biggest races in the sport, in the world! At the end of the day, they both went to jail.

Now, Casie, who is Canadian, either as an owner or as a trainer, is guilty-----just like Servis and Navarro----and she got off? With a warning, a strongly-suggested or forced step-back or retirement? She went from training racehorses to training babies. Went from training babies to breaking them (and let's not forget owning them) and sending them to other trainers. And that's how she got off? That's the theory-----sorry, I mean "fact"-----that people are putting forth has facts?

That being said what is your opinion on how she was with Surick, Oaks, and Navarro and didn't get questioned?

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2024, 01:17:30 PM »

Sorry Grandstand but you are making to much sense in this thread. Please don't ruin a good fictional story. Thanks

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2024, 02:42:48 PM »
That being said what is your opinion on how she was with Surick, Oaks, and Navarro and didn't get questioned?

Opinion? I don't have one. I am looking for facts. There were trials. Between Servis, Navarro, and Surick, specifically with all the telephone conversations/recordings that were submitted as evidence, is it YOUR OPINION, that:
1) Casie had conversations with one or all of them;
2) discussed details and specifics (like Servis, Navarro, and Surick did with each other as to their actions/activities);
3) and had knowledge and was involved, either as a direct participant or indirectly as an owner;

AND all of the above was either swept under the rug, strategically disappeared, and she was offered a deal to step back and/or retire? Is that your opinion? I will say it certainly isn't mine.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2024, 02:44:28 PM »
Sorry Grandstand but you are making to much sense in this thread. Please don't ruin a good fictional story. Thanks

I sincerely apologize. I can't stand when people deflect from rumors, innuendos, and conspiracy theories, by looking for facts.  ;)

bond

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2024, 05:35:16 PM »
It is a FACT that the FBI will make "deals" if you provide them with information leading to the indictment of individuals, they are most concerned with, or those under observation who require more evidence for conviction. Given Casie's close association with Navarro, Surick, and Co., it may have been her decision to become an informant, this could explain why she was not charged.

My question which no one has asked--is how did Suricks right hand man, best friend-Joe Bongiorno--get a walk?

Does it sound feasible that he knew 0 about all of Suricks activities??

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2024, 05:44:58 PM »
It is a FACT that the FBI will make "deals" if you provide them with information leading to the indictment of individuals, they are most concerned with, or those under observation who require more evidence for conviction. Given Casie's close association with Navarro, Surick, and Co., it may have been her decision to become an informant, this could explain why she was not charged.

My question which no one has asked--is how did Suricks right hand man, best friend-Joe Bongiorno--get a walk?

Does it sound feasible that he knew 0 about all of Suricks activities??

Absolutely but when it comes to the BON BON family they get to walk from everything.  Bobby steals millions, Jen has positives and is on the Fishman list, Joey is blowing more coke than Pablo Escobar and it's all good.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: Today at 12:27:50 PM »

the light git real hot while she sat under it and sang like a canary. she took them all down to save herself.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal