Author Topic: Kismet & Dave Little  (Read 2784 times)

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
Kismet & Dave Little
« on: October 19, 2024, 10:02:11 PM »
Kismet nice horse needs a new trainer ASAP. I wish someone would lock Dave Little in a room tie him to a chair and make him listen to his comments on tonight's broadcast on a continual loop. I bet he looses his mind in less then 24 hours. His dumbest statement. If Karl wins tonight (might have got a check) does he get trotter of the year over Jiggy Jog. That thought alone should get him kicked off the show. What a complete Nit Wit.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
Re: Kismet & Dave Little
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2024, 10:07:32 PM »
That was a dumb question even for him. A better question would have been, if he wins the Breeders Crown final does he get trotter of the year.

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2024, 10:10:48 PM »
I appreciate his enthusiasm overall tonight, but yeah. No way in hell Karl makes a run at trotter of the year.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2024, 10:18:55 PM »
I can understand him being the favorite tonight, but not 2-5

did karl's biggest tout MIKE CAMPBELL bet him?  inquiring minds want to know!

Facts

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2024, 11:06:32 PM »
That was a dumb question even for him. A better question would have been, if he wins the Breeders Crown final does he get trotter of the year.
It irritates me listening to him talk. The stupidity is strong in him

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2024, 09:13:21 AM »
Maybe his sugar was low!   ngc3

Karl will most likely be 3yo male trotter of the year and that’s it.  No one is close to JJ.

jupiter

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2024, 09:46:04 AM »
Just stuff another donut or 2 in his yap.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2024, 12:55:53 PM »
Trotter of the year over Jiggy Jog? I am guessing if Karl won the BC elim and the final, decisively, dominantly, etc., on paper he might get some votes for trotter of the year, but not a lot. Might. On paper. But not from what each did on the track and how they did it. IMO Karl got lucky winning the Hambo. Listen, the check still cleared and his name will be forever in the history books. But I don't think he was the best 3yotc on that day. I think the race, the trip, and luck went his way. He padded his bank account that day, and his fact/stallion sheet (on paper), but he did not pad his resume of being a great colt, or even the best 3yotc this year.

No other colt dominated and won numerous big stakes this year. A few took turns. So winning the BC might not impact 3yoct of the year, unless it's one of two, maybe three. Not enough on the resume. But Karl winning the Hambo and the BC will certainly get him the votes for 3yoct of the year.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2024, 04:33:20 PM »
Kismet nice horse needs a new trainer ASAP. I wish someone would lock Dave Little in a room tie him to a chair and make him listen to his comments on tonight's broadcast on a continual loop. I bet he looses his mind in less then 24 hours. His dumbest statement. If Karl wins tonight (might have got a check) does he get trotter of the year over Jiggy Jog. That thought alone should get him kicked off the show. What a complete Nit Wit.
im sure after the last two debacles there will be another trainer.

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2024, 04:44:39 PM »
What does the trainer have to do with how the horse was driven the last 2 times. McClure got caught in a speed duel in the Ky Futurity and Tetrick was first over a long way in the Breeders Crown elims before breaking in deep stretch. Unless he's eligible and runs in the Matron Stakes next month he's probably done for the year anyway.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2024, 04:47:13 PM »
What does the trainer have to do with how the horse was driven the last 2 times. McClure got caught in a speed duel in the Ky Futurity and Tetrick was first over a long way in the Breeders Crown elims before breaking in deep stretch. Unless he's eligible and runs in the Matron Stakes next month he's probably done for the year anyway.
he has been racing hard..should get sometime off..to bad he is a gelding..

gh2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2024, 05:12:04 PM »
If I owned a good trotter like him, I wouldn't mind if he was a gelding, they can race a long time and earn alot of money. Look at JL Cruze, 13 years old, will probably earn close to $100,000 this year, and closing in on 2 million $$ lifetime. He's been like an ATM for years.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 05:14:45 PM by gh2009 »

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2024, 06:34:42 PM »
If I owned a good trotter like him, I wouldn't mind if he was a gelding, they can race a long time and earn alot of money. Look at JL Cruze, 13 years old, will probably earn close to $100,000 this year, and closing in on 2 million $$ lifetime. He's been like an ATM for years.

A very good trotter, who has been gelded at 2 or 3, is obviously going to be managed to come back and 4, 5, and so on. If they manage him well, bringing him back at 4, 5, 6, etc.---there are plenty of these trotters who raced at the highest level at those ages, even later---if he's sound and good enough, they can race him 7,8, and 9. Some of the GOAT raced at those ages!

Regardless, I've watched HK very closely from before day one. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly, LOL. Anyway, they had the trotting hopples put on, and then taken off, then put back on. The same with a few other things/equipment. I don't know if they are quitting with him for the year, or keeping him going for another race, two, or whatever. I will say this, one, he had Karl beat with Karl having it all his own way and soft fractions. Two, whatever "soundness" issue or issues he has, and allegedly, he has one major nagging issue, I also think he's got another issue/issues---maturity, in his head, something. He just seems immature and obviously inconsistent. My point? Same trainer, different trainer, same or different driver; if this colt puts it all together and he is sound next year.....anyone else bringing back an aged trotter....might, just might have another horse to look out for, LOL. Maybe, maybe not. We will see next year.

Lar4400

• 4 claimer
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2024, 08:23:36 PM »
Hey Jupiter,
WTF do donuts have to do with anything. Grow up, he’s a big guy which I’m sure he thinks sucks but that’s an issue that is none of your business.
You must be a perfect human. Give the guy a break, stick to harness racing which is what the plop is supposed to be all about, no one gives a crap about your stupid derogatory comments about a guys weight who loves harness racing.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2024, 10:47:27 PM »
IMO Dave generally does a great job. So what if he said something about Karl that a lot of people disagree with.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal