Author Topic: Racing down Under -WOW!!----resonates with the good life.  (Read 2341 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bond

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2336
Racing down Under -WOW!!----resonates with the good life.
« on: October 21, 2024, 09:58:27 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xOCVLQERjU

They sold out-had to shut the gates SO many people--all having a great time.

Compare this to racing at Yonkers, Pocono, Chester <Dover etc---makes you want to cry.

My next buy --will be a TBred. At least when I go racing in Kentucky etc --Ill have a great time and sit and watch my horse in comfort.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal