Author Topic: CONSPIIRACY THEORY  (Read 562 times)

Any1Left

• Open / FFA
CONSPIIRACY THEORY
« on: October 22, 2024, 05:09:49 PM »
iN las Vegas when someone wins many days in a row they go big time into finding out if it is legit or is he cheating and many times it is cheating and sometimes not but in horse racing when a guy claims a horse that ran last at big odds and then wins at a very small price against the same field and three races later another horse he just claimed moves up big time in performance it should be an auto investigation and if this keeps happening and he does not test positive then go figure it out and spend the money it takes to catch him and not use the insanity of CONSPIRICY theory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When LOU PENA was making a mockery of the game we did not care that the testing never caught him and the public was unprotected for way to long and it was not CONSPIRACY THEORY when we were all sure that cheating was going on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,In ENGLAND BOOKMAKERS use fixed odds and not PARI MUTUAL and this system is perfect or the gambler as WILLIAM HILL AND OTHER bookmakers pay for the purses and when a bookmaker gets killed they investigate and sometimes its a very sharp handicapper and many times it is corruption and when it is corruption they figure it out with people that do a great job but when i read about conspiracy theory when it comes to gaming and money is involved i think it is insanity as many people are trying to beat the system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, In vegas if you try to corrupt a SLOT MACHINE or  mark cards or any other kind of cheating you are barred for life and in most cases go to jail but in harness racing you either get off with contamination BS or you get 30 days in january when it means nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,As long as we use the words of CONSPIRACY THEORY on obvious situations we will have major cheating going on and when LOU PENA claimed a horse and GEORGE BRENNAN opened up by many and a horse that had very little chance paid 3.40 lets not question if he is cheating as to me its the same as having two people in a room and someone farts and both people know who farted,,,,,,,,,,,, Today the cheating is so bad that it makes it impossible for this game to be a viable product and when i hear a guy is an expert claiming trainer i have no doubt what i am dealing with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

kooter for hipin

• Stakes Horse
Re: CONSPIIRACY THEORY
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2024, 06:17:08 PM »
iN las Vegas when someone wins many days in a row they go big time into finding out if it is legit or is he cheating and many times it is cheating and sometimes not but in horse racing when a guy claims a horse that ran last at big odds and then wins at a very small price against the same field and three races later another horse he just claimed moves up big time in performance it should be an auto investigation and if this keeps happening and he does not test positive then go figure it out and spend the money it takes to catch him and not use the insanity of CONSPIRICY theory,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,When LOU PENA was making a mockery of the game we did not care that the testing never caught him and the public was unprotected for way to long and it was not CONSPIRACY THEORY when we were all sure that cheating was going on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,In ENGLAND BOOKMAKERS use fixed odds and not PARI MUTUAL and this system is perfect or the gambler as WILLIAM HILL AND OTHER bookmakers pay for the purses and when a bookmaker gets killed they investigate and sometimes its a very sharp handicapper and many times it is corruption and when it is corruption they figure it out with people that do a great job but when i read about conspiracy theory when it comes to gaming and money is involved i think it is insanity as many people are trying to beat the system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, In vegas if you try to corrupt a SLOT MACHINE or  mark cards or any other kind of cheating you are barred for life and in most cases go to jail but in harness racing you either get off with contamination BS or you get 30 days in january when it means nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,As long as we use the words of CONSPIRACY THEORY on obvious situations we will have major cheating going on and when LOU PENA claimed a horse and GEORGE BRENNAN opened up by many and a horse that had very little chance paid 3.40 lets not question if he is cheating as to me its the same as having two people in a room and someone farts and both people know who farted,,,,,,,,,,,, Today the cheating is so bad that it makes it impossible for this game to be a viable product and when i hear a guy is an expert claiming trainer i have no doubt what i am dealing with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One cold night at Yonkers, a friend and degenerate gambler, were sitting with a lesser known driver/trainer who was also a degenerate gambler, we'll call him the Bear. We were involved in a discussion about cheating. My friend blew a bet and called the Bear everything in the book for being involved in such a corrupt game to which the Bear replied, "you know this shit ain't for real, but on the other hand, with your knowledge of the game, you have a good chance chance of picking the one that's fixed to win so what's your problem"?

I like your post!    tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal