Author Topic: Dexamethasone  (Read 3847 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Dexamethasone
« on: November 01, 2024, 01:38:08 PM »
Over the past couple months, it appears to be every week there are 4, 5 positives for  Dexamethasone. Violations are from every district. What is the deal? Dexamethasone has been around a long time. I seem to recall Dr. Fishman warning about getting a fales Dex. positive with some of his products.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Dexamethasone
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2024, 01:45:30 PM »
It's in the Dr Die tie shot too. So if you use too much or get too close then your getting a pos.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Dexamethasone
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2024, 11:08:20 PM »
I say we get fishman out of jail and let him head the task force of getting these cheaters caught. 
 Or.....
Maybe he already is???

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: Dexamethasone
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2024, 05:59:28 AM »
I say we get fishman out of jail and let him head the task force of getting these cheaters caught. 
 Or.....
Maybe he already is???

It wouldn’t be the first time a criminal was used by the police

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Re: Dexamethasone
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2024, 07:31:56 AM »
Good point, Yonkers1. Just ask Michelle, I married a  Crawford. She has hired many criminals and benefitted from their activities. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal