Author Topic: Visited Freehold Raceway again  (Read 2208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Visited Freehold Raceway again
« on: November 03, 2024, 06:11:51 PM »
I had to take my monthly dump and decided to decorate a stall at Freehold with my luxurious art work one more time.  A work of beauty to be enjoyed by the low life, old POS who hang out there.  If you decide to visit before this shit hole can closes for good, look for a small gentleman who walks around picking every ticket up from the ground and then jamming the machines with the losers. Ba real, sick, compulsive gambler who loses all his money weekly.  I just laugh and wonder what he is going to do in January of 2025.  What I usually do is wipe my ass with my losers and then leave them next to the machines.  I stand back and laugh my ass off when he picks them up.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Visited Freehold Raceway again
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2024, 06:45:04 PM »
Damn that’s crazy dude using shit tickets

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal