Author Topic: Richard Roadarmel, died  (Read 2762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Richard Roadarmel, died
« on: November 10, 2024, 11:04:58 AM »
A lot of people may not know or remember trainer Richard “Dick” Roadarmel, but I just found out at Harrisburg that he passed away. He was 87 years old.

Dick was a small stable trainer who had a long career and spent a major portion of his career training for U.C. Steele. After Steele sold his farm, Dick continued to train for him, and a few other select clients. He was well known in small circles for training fillies, which eventually became broodmares, and turned out some very nice horses. He retired after about a 30-year career. Dick was truly one of racing's good guys. A real gentleman. Condolences, thoughts, and prayers to his family, friends, and loved ones.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Richard Roadarmel, died
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2024, 11:11:22 AM »
Just a really nice man, never heard a bad word from him or about him. RIP

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Richard Roadarmel, died
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2024, 12:02:00 PM »
Just a really nice man, never heard a bad word from him or about him. RIP

Very true. Thank you for posting this. In my experience, both he and Steele were nice guys, good guys.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal