Author Topic: What a shitty day  (Read 6272 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
Re: What a shitty day
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2024, 12:12:26 AM »
ozempic is bad stuff.  Many more will die from this.  It probably dropped his sugar too low and he passed out and fell.  sorry to hear.

I got his doctor to prescribe Ozempic 7 months ago. He lost 25 lbs. The funny thing was the doctor told him to up the dose and tell the pharmacy on the next refill to increase it and he will approve it.  His A1C had gone from 8 points down to 7 so it was helping his diabetes.

He knew about the risks of taking it and decided his diabetes and weight loss was more important.

The coroner told me to call back end of this week and they will tell me what caused the whole thing. He had torn ligaments in his ankle and had fallen a few times and was having 20-30 second dizzy spells so I suspect that is what happened. I cannot believe I never heard it though.


The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5810
Re: What a shitty day
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2024, 05:52:36 AM »
My condolences. Tri-T.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: What a shitty day
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2024, 09:02:19 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that.. what an awful experience. Don't blame yourself,you sound like you were a great friend to him.

Late to the Paddock

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 69
Re: What a shitty day
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2024, 09:46:08 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this, I wish you and his daughter well. My condolences.
Don't delay, Coggins today!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: What a shitty day
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2024, 03:36:41 PM »
I'm so sorry for your loss.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: What a shitty day
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2024, 04:34:41 PM »
Very sorry for your loss of a good friend and roommate.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal