Author Topic: Yonkers Race 3 tonight, the fix was in  (Read 3752 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Yonkers Race 3 tonight, the fix was in
« on: December 03, 2024, 07:54:17 PM »
Holland leaves on Fartlett, Fartlett and Brennan the favs. NO ONE retakes on Holland who
goes a 30.1 second QTR. Fartlett pulls first over makes it look good to the naive bettor.
Brennan buries himself on the inside loaded with pace. They get Holland home. Hope someone
is watching this bullshit. Fartlett can suck a dick, and I hope little Georgie gets his asshole drilled
by a doberman.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal