Author Topic: Guests???  (Read 6120 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Guests???
« on: December 10, 2024, 04:04:47 AM »
Been reading Plop for many years.  Other than when the drug scandal hit a few years ago there was never more than a two to three hundred "guests" at a time.  I've been noticing over the past four to six months or more that there are over 350 "guests" every single hour of the day.  Right now at 4AM it shows 419 guests and only 3 members logged in.  I went down the entire first page threads and there are only 8 guests viewing them in total.

Obviously there are not 400 plus guests here.  What gives?

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: Guests???
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2024, 01:33:58 PM »
I login and click stay logged in but it keeps logging me out. Maybe there is a glitch
Right wing Christians are frauds

oh canada

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7990
Re: Guests???
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2024, 04:45:00 PM »
The PLOP thickens tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Guests???
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2024, 05:26:34 PM »
350, 400 guests? Come on. You know better.

Admin

  • Administrator
  • Elite
  • *****
  • Posts: 2133
Re: Guests???
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2024, 07:07:14 AM »
It's a combination of bots/algorithm from certain search engines. They got away after a while. Been that way for over a decade, off and on. No hidden agenda 

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Guests???
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2024, 07:39:18 AM »
Not going to lie.  I was suspect of that many viewing at one time.  Seemed like too many nosey horsemen at once.   ngc3

Loose Horse

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: Guests???
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2024, 07:46:20 AM »
AI scrapers training their bots on text like this.

As a society(sic), if we all start whiting glibbersh, it gonna be some phun.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: Guests???
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2024, 06:47:43 PM »
Just like to make a point here.
I only got to post 28 times before the IDIOT SHIT owner banded me.
But he has for most Guests and posts in one day.
86,000. I'M sure. I've been around forever. But that NUT can LIE more than TRUMP. I thinks he meant 86.
But that be PACE,with his 8 lunatics.

Rohirrim

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 25
Re: Guests???
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2024, 06:15:57 AM »
6:15am and there are 521 guests viewing. Have to be bots. Granted I recently joined from the guest list so who knows the real number.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal