Author Topic: Podres, Clement  (Read 2960 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vince Treanor

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 81
Podres, Clement
« on: December 12, 2024, 07:22:55 PM »
Ozzy says, as a long time PJ, these two are mired in mediocrity. Rumor has it there's a cocaine connection that pays for their participation in the industry. It makes sense because they certainly are not surviving on their horsemen skills. It's sad that they linger at the bottom of a sport they obviously love.

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 700
Re: Podres, Clement
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2024, 05:16:49 AM »
Podres' father helped support him with some $$ early in his career.  He was MVP of the 1955 World Series.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Podres, Clement
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2024, 07:49:23 AM »
pods knows racing ,very good horseman

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal