Author Topic: This for I need glasses.  (Read 10399 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
This for I need glasses.
« on: December 17, 2024, 07:12:58 PM »
Talkin about how OFFICERS in MILITARY gettin awarded MEDALS like CIVILIANS who nevery attended colleges are rewarded with honorary degree's.
So TOM CRUISE is know awarded 2 high medals from the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE for him starrin in his role in 2 TOP GUN movies. Maybe TATOO BOY should receive for bein married 3 times,rapin, and havin a high alchohol tolerance, which he never had,since he had to be carried from bars and put to bed. I'M sure PETE was BRAVE when he got his TATOOO'S. Maybe there should be a MEDAL for endurin such pain.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal