Author Topic: This for CARL BALDWIN.  (Read 11563 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10442
This for CARL BALDWIN.
« on: December 26, 2024, 04:02:08 PM »
I'ss play free contests,although not for a while.
Play this one. SANTA ANITA SHOW VIVOR. You can't today but it no matter,the thin runs through June 6th 2025 and we will most likly be DEAD by then.
Easy to sign up. If I can do it,a snail could. Just tryin to inform ya.

carl baldwin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1280
Re: This for CARL BALDWIN.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2024, 12:13:02 AM »
Thank you John Frank I will look into this.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal