Author Topic: Amazon arrives in Michigan  (Read 7942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1712
Re: Amazon arrives in Michigan
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2025, 03:49:30 PM »
I think they wanted him to get claimed... by someone who would retire him and get them off the hook so they don't have to pay anything. Plus pick up winner's share of the purse and $5K for the claim.
What amazes me it whatever their intentions truly were they were unable to say or do the right things. Now they deserve to be shit on. Talk about screwing up a nice story.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Amazon arrives in Michigan
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2025, 04:06:18 PM »
what does this ameer do? does he own quick marts?

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: Amazon arrives in Michigan
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2025, 06:26:25 PM »
what does this ameer do? does he own quick marts?

Haha. I honestly pictured him looking just like Apu from The Simpsons.

ifthat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Amazon arrives in Michigan
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2025, 09:45:57 PM »
leave Paul alone...

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Amazon arrives in Michigan
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2025, 11:45:51 PM »
my hot take: if you're looking for role models or at minimum, decent and honourable people, I'd suggest you look elsewhere. For those of us that have navigated the game for more than a week, this is the result we expected and before amazon there was the seelster horse and before him, fifty more examples. Hope that helps

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal