Author Topic: Dover Race 3..Deja Vue!  (Read 2106 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4753
Dover Race 3..Deja Vue!
« on: January 02, 2025, 09:06:23 PM »
Our Boy 2nd right here A Davis pulls it off again!

Yes, and guess who wins. (Again)

Could of went by anytime! But, whoa big boy gotta stay in that class!

Hell, I'd do the same if the 3 blind mice upstairs allow it to go on! 25% every week of 14K not to mention the 20% added for De. owned!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Dover Race 3..Deja Vue!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2025, 09:41:38 PM »
Never going to change.  Judges are complete ass hats and crooked as fuck!  They know who and when to bet.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
  • G: Wiggles you're very sharp
    Today at 10:07:14 AM
  • G: No shit Andrew
    Today at 10:07:03 AM
  • andrew: im mike
    Today at 09:57:27 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike just changed that account name back to Trigger
    Today at 09:50:45 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal