Author Topic: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.  (Read 9113 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« on: January 06, 2025, 12:07:05 PM »
I got the call Saturday. All horses scratched today. You're all welcome.  tmbz1

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2025, 12:59:49 PM »




 Always good when bourgeaults plans go awry but:

 Wouldn't have been done if you couldn't get your name out there, some people do good with out "look at me, look what I did!".

 Akin to those who help some homeless people, yet record it & show everyone who comes their way.

 (Could be where he first seen it occur actually)
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2451
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2025, 01:14:54 PM »
I got the call Saturday. All horses scratched today. You're all welcome.  tmbz1

Great job Mike, keep the pressure on these bums

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2025, 01:17:03 PM »



 Always good when bourgeaults plans go awry but:

 Wouldn't have been done if you couldn't get your name out there, some people do good with out "look at me, look what I did!".

 Akin to those who help some homeless people, yet record it & show everyone who comes their way.

 (Could be where he first seen it occur actually)

Right. They took the entries and not until we contacted Shawn Wiles and went public were the two horses AND the rest of Annunziata's "at last update" barn scratched. Face it, you're a cunt, I'm not. While you sit here whining like a twat, I make sure people don't have to race against a criminal behind the scenes taking their money. You are nothing short of fucking STOOOOOOOOOPID!  ngc3
« Last Edit: January 06, 2025, 01:18:36 PM by M P »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2025, 01:20:40 PM »
Now....Gaagoots. I know you're watching. I heard sonny boy is taking three of the Kaplan horses that Annunziata had. On deals???  ngc3

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2025, 01:56:27 PM »
lets get all their government in the streets.
put it out there.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2025, 02:39:39 PM »
 Fck bourgeaults & those like him, I'm glad someone with the authority stepped up & heard the shopping cart coming.
 
 Some like doing stuff they don't run right to social media to post all about it, "thank me, thank me"

 The difference is "class"

  "Look what I did guise, look! I don't do anything if people won't know about it, it's all I have"
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1374
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2025, 02:41:38 PM »
Fck bourgeaults & those like him, I'm glad someone with the authority stepped up & heard the shopping cart coming.
 
 Some like doing stuff they don't run right to social media to post all about it, "thank me, thank me"

 The difference is "class"

  "Look what I did guise, look! I don't do anything if people won't know about it, it's all I have"

How else are we going to know about this shit that goes on? Thanks Mike.
Right wing Christians are frauds

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2025, 02:55:41 PM »
Fck bourgeaults & those like him, I'm glad someone with the authority stepped up & heard the shopping cart coming.
 
 Some like doing stuff they don't run right to social media to post all about it, "thank me, thank me"

 The difference is "class"

  "Look what I did guise, look! I don't do anything if people won't know about it, it's all I have"

Or being you, the shitstain coward who posts anonymously on the internet because not only do you not have the spine to do anything to out the criminals "which yet again makes you just as guilty having done NOTHING", but also hasn't the guts to say who they are while waxing poetic like your opinion matters to anyone in the real world. Right "Kole Hanover"?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  Yeah, Petrelli did what nobody else would do....again. Fucking pussies. Like the first time when you stood up for Bourgault. Sicko.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2025, 06:35:42 PM »
Or being you, the shitstain coward who posts anonymously on the internet because not only do you not have the spine to do anything to out the criminals "which yet again makes you just as guilty having done NOTHING", but also hasn't the guts to say who they are while waxing poetic like your opinion matters to anyone in the real world. Right "Kole Hanover"?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  Yeah, Petrelli did what nobody else would do....again. Fucking pussies. Like the first time when you stood up for Bourgault. Sicko.

 I know you can't but please show us all where I "stood up" for Borgeault or anyone of the sorts.
 You got me completely the wrong way & you spout so much BS but never back it up.

 Show us all please!
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2025, 06:36:35 PM »


 "Sicko"

 Lol coming from a dead beat never was dad
Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2209
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2025, 07:52:47 PM »
ANYTHING to stop Bourgeault and connections SHOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE HERE.
mp thank you.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Beautiful days in Lexington
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2025, 07:59:01 PM »
ANYTHING to stop Bourgeault and connections SHOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE HERE.
mp thank you.

 For sure, Fredericka.B shouldnt be near horses unless it's getting kicked by one, anything to stop them & scum like him- is a better day for all.

Eye on a few in Lexington, only buying 1 & will pickup a couple in Harrisburg. Have had better luck there.
  Lex is always fun though but can be over priced.

Goldenhorse

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 37
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2025, 11:25:02 PM »
What happened to Paul Roy or was he just down for him in PA/NJ?

Passion

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 19
Re: FAFO - Al Annunziata had horses for Bourgault's ladyfriend.
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2025, 02:27:32 AM »
I got the call Saturday. All horses scratched today. You're all welcome.  tmbz1

Good Job.  tmbz1 tmbz1 Anyone who defends this sack of shit, murdering innocent animals and beating women deserves to sit in prison with him IMHO https://ibb.co/RYJCPGq

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal