Author Topic: Let JOHN FRANK ARMY say this.  (Read 11271 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Let JOHN FRANK ARMY say this.
« on: January 10, 2025, 11:24:50 AM »
Back when he lived in VEGAS, he went to PAHRUMP twice to the whorehouse. Never went to the bunny ranch. Had I known that Ted BINION buried all his money on his ranch I would of brought a shovel. Point here is. The BITCHES on FOX that think they the all to all. These FUCKS need more than a makeover and their heads make-up look like they need more than cosmetic surgery. I'ss wonder who be smarter than the whores. Me guess is: The whores no more and more intelligent. I'D like to see all the talkin BITCHES on FOX be on the show: I know more than a 3rd grader. You get it. 3rd graders win.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal