Author Topic: Jeff gural  (Read 16604 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cleanupindustry

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
Jeff gural
« on: January 11, 2025, 12:45:12 PM »
I just looked at meadowlands schedule and now I know Jeff gural you are an asshole.  You are not helping freehold horseman by adding 6-8 Sunday cards. You are an asshole. Let’s first everyone’s Sunday dinner. Have Sunday racing at 5. Wow stupid has gone stupider.. why can’t you race Thursday nights for freehold or Wednesday and Thursday to help horseman. What is racing Sunday for only 6-8 weeks gonna do.  I’m sure everyone on east coast is thrilled.  I hope meadowlands closes next  you and that asshole settlemoir   Belong together  I’m glad I’m not anywhere close to these east tracks

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2025, 12:49:38 PM »
I get the feeling you're a lot closer than you're letting on. But I get you, missing sunday dinner sucks.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2025, 12:55:03 PM »
I get the feeling you're a lot closer than you're letting on. But I get you, missing sunday dinner sucks.

If it didn’t affect him, he wouldn’t be this angry. Definitely a New Jersey Horseman!  But yes it does suck.  Hope no one bets a dime!

Cleanupindustry

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2025, 01:01:30 PM »
Hahaha close in pa.  But have made my way to freehold and meadowlands on occasion.  But racing 6-8 sundays and that’s it helps nobody. I’ll be eating Sunday dinner with family not wasting all day in Jersey

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2025, 01:06:26 PM »
I just looked at meadowlands schedule and now I know Jeff gural you are an asshole.  You are not helping freehold horseman by adding 6-8 Sunday cards. You are an asshole. Let’s first everyone’s Sunday dinner. Have Sunday racing at 5. Wow stupid has gone stupider.. why can’t you race Thursday nights for freehold or Wednesday and Thursday to help horseman. What is racing Sunday for only 6-8 weeks gonna do.  I’m sure everyone on east coast is thrilled.  I hope meadowlands closes next  you and that asshole settlemoir   Belong together  I’m glad I’m not anywhere close to these east tracks

Holy cow dude this is America, no one is forcing p[eople to race.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2025, 01:19:30 PM »
It's about helping the horsemen stay alive and by extension support Jeff's track and the industry as a whole. Of which Jeff is positioned to make a fortune. In stark contrast to the horsemen who struggle to make a living, all while working 12 hour days seven days a week. So yes, it would've been nice to come up with some race dates that made sense to all involved. I certainly get the guy's frustration.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2025, 01:32:13 PM »
 ngc3

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2025, 02:08:17 PM »
Without the swamp jersey is out of standerbred racing

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2025, 04:15:55 PM »
I just looked at meadowlands schedule and now I know Jeff gural you are an asshole.  You are not helping freehold horseman by adding 6-8 Sunday cards. You are an asshole. Let’s first everyone’s Sunday dinner. Have Sunday racing at 5. Wow stupid has gone stupider.. why can’t you race Thursday nights for freehold or Wednesday and Thursday to help horseman. What is racing Sunday for only 6-8 weeks gonna do.  I’m sure everyone on east coast is thrilled.  I hope meadowlands closes next  you and that asshole settlemoir   Belong together  I’m glad I’m not anywhere close to these east tracks

1st, the Meadowlands schedule has nothing to do with Freehold or Freeholds closing. It's the same amount of racing as 2024, (dates just moved around) with no racing in October & November this year.

2nd, You said you don't watch the Meadowlands anyway!

3rd, you don't care about Freehold or their horsemen, you wanted Freehold closed.




comeonman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 617
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2025, 04:23:09 PM »
No sunday racing meadowlands

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2025, 04:38:54 PM »
No sunday racing meadowlands
It's on the 2025 calendar?

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2025, 04:50:15 PM »
The horse population is at it's highest now. Thursday night has no US Harness tracks. A few decent races with 10 horse field should do well. If you card all crap the handle reflects it.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2025, 05:05:27 PM »
It's on the 2025 calendar?

Yes, Sundays in February & March except Super Bowl Sunday (2-9)

stanetelman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 906
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2025, 05:05:49 PM »
No sunday racing meadowlands
C'mon Gary, it's Sundays February 2, 16 and 23 and all 5 sundays in March,  with no pool guarantees.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: Jeff gural
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2025, 05:44:34 PM »
"I’m glad I’m not anywhere close to these east tracks."

You aren't, so who cares what you think.
Why so angry about something that doesn't affect you?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal