Author Topic: Mohawk Monday  (Read 2284 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2600
Mohawk Monday
« on: January 13, 2025, 09:44:51 AM »
Race#3-#6 GIGONDAS 5-1 ML Draws a perfect spot to flaunt his early speed, should land on front or sit in the two hole, #3 looks to be a major player but I’ll bet McNair over Hudon.

Race#5-#3 MISTER MAGIC 4-1 ML Always a risky proposition , needs to float out of on his best behaviour. This field looks even more putrid then a normal bottom condition event. If he stays flat I think he jogs.

Race#7-#1 KEYSTONE TENACIOUS 10-1 Barn was white hot last week, this guy drew outside and was raced accordingly after the long ship & nearly 4 weeks off. I expect we see him get a shot in here & should offer up a price.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165258
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2025, 06:40:36 PM »
ty

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal