Author Topic: Wats with that Vice President.  (Read 7422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Wats with that Vice President.
« on: January 28, 2025, 10:34:33 AM »
Vance sayin yesterday,it will take a long time to bring grocery prices down. That not what he and DRAFT DODGER said when campainin. They went: We will bring prices down immediatly. KNow they cryin it can't be down. Total fuckin LYIN PIECES OF SHIT. And the # 1 issue was the economy and the cost of everythin.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal