Author Topic: Another good one  (Read 7421 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Another good one
« on: January 28, 2025, 10:43:55 AM »
Draft DODGIN BLIMP sayin GAZA a BEAUTIFUL place. On the sea. He goin we can rebuils it. But first we must remove everyone and have EGYPT and JORDAN take all the refugges. This the same CRAZY FUC who no wants anyone comin into USA. JOHN FRANK ARMY thought this MORONS IQ was 88. I've downgraded to 63.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If FATSO is paying Mr. DoWiggles a penny he's over paying  ngc3
    Today at 06:08:24 PM
  • wiggles44: “Geez”….another great search.   :)
    Today at 06:02:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 06:00:10 PM
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal