Author Topic: Where are all the criminals from the Federal drug cases...  (Read 7684 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: Where are all the criminals from the Federal drug cases...
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2025, 02:46:25 PM »
An FBI round 2 would be nice to see but sounds like Covid stopped them from proceding further and issuing more indictments

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Where are all the criminals from the Federal drug cases...
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2025, 03:52:20 PM »
If Covid was the reason, I would have liked to see them pick up where they left off as soon as possible, as soon as back to work, whatever. I for one want to see more of this. Change will always bring about growing pains. Two steps forward one step back. HISA will have rocky spots, bumps in the road, etc. But, this kind of action-----works. They didn't catch anyone by mistake. If the bigger culprits had even bigger ones they could have flipped on, maybe that's a hope. Whatever it is, whatever it takes to make progress, to improve, I am for it. Especially if owners are involved and other than Gural I have yet to see anyone do anything on this. Follow the chain, from trainers, to vets, to compounders, suppliers, and so on. I say do more.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Mike Petrelli has been exposed
    Today at 11:07:06 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 11:05:18 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Don’t forget about the EAA.   :)
    Today at 11:03:38 AM
  • Sweet: wiggles family members  :1 11.tb 11.a 11.bz 82zx.1 94z.sm angbk 52za.bkk
    Today at 10:50:18 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:47:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike, you removed your comment?   That’s ok.  Screenshots dont lie.   :)
    Today at 10:46:51 AM
  • Sweet: wiggles do a survey of yor screenshots and posts, get a consensus if you died it would be celebrated  ngc3
    Today at 10:46:18 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike :)
    Today at 10:43:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal